Walter Brend M2

If any of you are familiar with Walter Brend, you know that paying $340.00 for one of his knifes is a steal. It took me a while to find these and I was shocked to see they still had any left, but Walter did a run of these D2 Automatic knives and they are built like tanks.

I have a lot of friends on the knife forums that own several expensive knives and the M2 by Walter Brend is regarded as one of the best built autos out there, they are as strong as any folding knife

This is what the OD green model looks like
10b838262d8e329192e560d8cf109e16_zpsaa1e
2844b6a855e610d24b5d23c2faddc604_zps4c22

I already ordered one so I am posting the link in case any of you may want to order one
http://www.knifeworks.com/walterbrendknivesm2brendtriplegrindautoodgreenanodized6061milspecaluminumhandle.aspx

Edited by willis68
This one and and my Executive Scarab will be the first ones I will carry if the law goes into effect, and if it does go onto the books come June I will begin to buy at least 5 more to join them so I will have a different one for every day of the week,

That is how I will be celebrating the passing of this bill!

Yeah I want a green one but I can't until after my orders come up.

Honestly, if this law goes into effect I am done with all of my favorite custom flipper knives. I actually backed out of a group buy for RJ Martin who is my favorite knife maker but as much as I love his I like automatics better and always will I have always been fascinated with them and if I am finally allowed to legally carry them here in Tennessee I will be extremely pleased

Honestly, if this law goes into effect I am done with all of my favorite custom flipper knives. I actually backed out of a group buy for RJ Martin who is my favorite knife maker but as much as I love his I like automatics better and always will I have always been fascinated with them and if I am finally allowed to legally carry them here in Tennessee I will be extremely pleased

I probably won't go "all in" with autos, but I'll for sure get a couple of great ones. Your first two picks would be really hard to beat.

• Like 1
This evening I spoke on the phone with Walter Brend, he is an awesome guy he will be building me a Custom D2 in the near future, I probably will never carry it as it is going to be way too nice to do so but I will cherish it

I had no idea what a great man he was until I spoke with him, Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
I never thought I would be saying this but this Brand M2 knife is built just as good if not better than my Rick Hinderer XM knives. Without a doubt this is the absolute best $340.00 I have ever spent. I would have paid a lot more for this knife and been extremely satisfied! Edited by willis68
  • Like 1