10mm, Glock or EAA Witness

NextExit

I never really cared for the 40 myself. Until the G24. That sucker makes the 40 great. Not like a 22, but nothing like a 40 in guns from a few years back. Now these reviews make me wonder how the 10mm would be in something like a 5/6" barreled Glock.

Somehow, the Glocks just seem to tame felt recoil better than others.

Edited by hipower

Gen 3, not Gen 4 Glock 20 all day long Baby!! Supposedly the Gen 3 handles full boat 10 mm better than Gen 4!

I heard that from one of my inlaws. He loves 10mm/hates Glocks. So when he told me about shooting one I was stunned.

Seems he was shooting with one of his friends and got a chance to to a Gen3 in 10. He didn't esactly rave about it, but admitted that it shot well and had a different feel to the recoil impulse and almost liked it.

That was high praise from one who thinks that plastic are the worst thing to every happen to firearms. If it ain't steel...it ain't real.

Gen 3, not Gen 4 Glock 20 all day long Baby!! Supposedly the Gen 3 handles full boat 10 mm better than Gen 4!

Ok, I will play; why does te gen 3 handle them better than the gen 4? I sold my gen 3 20sf in hopes of acquiring a gen 4 that has less recoil and better chamber support. All it took was shooting a gen 4 to make me want to uprgade. In fact the gen 4's are supposed to have better chamber support than aftermarket barrels. This does come with a trade off: some rounds may not feed as reliably.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.