Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey guys I just saw where Falcon Bullet Company is doing a limited time production of pink bullets. A portion of all proceeds are going to be donated for breast cancer research. It's great to see a company willing to put forth the effort to do something like this. If you need any bullets consider ordering some of these.http://www.falconbullets.com/category_s/1869.htm
  • Like 1

I like ta-tas as much as any guy, but BC research is  *extremely well funded* --- they get promos on all kinds of products as well as tons of other donation sources.   There are other diseases out there that are, in comparison, hurting for research dollars.   Spread the love around a bit; I support BC research and buy a few of the pink targets where I shoot, but I gotta encourage people to throw a few crumbs to the other stuff as well.

• Like 3

Question, I ordered 1,500 of the Falcon coated 115gr RN just to try. My load now is 115gr MG/4.3gr TiteGroup.

Will the powder load change with a coated lead vs MG FMJ??

Thanks

You will see a higher FPS with a coated bullet over FMJ with the same powder charge.

I will not recommend for anyone to shoot lead or coated out of a glock, all I will say is that neither I nor several friends I know of that do have never had issues. I've tested several rounds of both through my 19 with zero leading but it's all about what YOU feel comfortable doing

Lead in a glock barrel is only really a problem if you never clean your barrel.  I shoot lead outta my 40 and my 9 and I haven't seen any build up and I clean after every match.

There is a sticky over on BEnos.com that is full of good information on Lead in Factory Barrels. It's well worth a read.