Wiring advice

ironsniper1

I have sat by watching this thread and I told myself I was not going to get involved. For one I am not an electrician so I have no advice to give. But with that being said I MUST get involved now because, despite our rule of not saving members from themselves, getting involved may save more than just yourself.

You MUST get an electrician to come out. The amount spent on an electrician is cheaper than buying your grandparents a new home. And if you think your life sucked before it would really suck to be homeless, with your grandparents, because you didn't want to spend $100. Or even worse, God forbid, the house burns down and someone dies in the fire. Even if this is not your grandparent's home you MUST get an electrician out. If this is not your grandparent's home, and is a rental property, you should not be messing with the wiring. Matter of fact you probably should not be messing with the wiring no matter who's home it is.

Electricity is nothing to fool around with. Just because it seems good now doesn't mean that an hour, a week or a month later they wiring starts to overheat and the home burns to the ground. And if you are getting reduced numbers it could mean it is already grounded out somewhere and that is never a good thing. Hope your insurance is up to date.

Please, I beg of you, call an electrician before someone gets hurt or killed.

If the next post isn't "I called an electrician" I am locking this thread.

BTW, did you ever fight for your girlfriend, did you kick her to the curb or did she head off to Michigan to be with the man who threatened your life?

• Like 6
  • Moderators

I have sat by watching this thread and I told myself I was not going to get involved. For one I am not an electrician so I have no advice to give. But with that being said I MUST get involved now because, despite our rule of not saving members from themselves, getting involved may save more than just yourself.

You MUST get an electrician to come out. The amount spent on an electrician is cheaper than buying your grandparents a new home. And if you think your life sucked before it would really suck to be homeless, with your grandparents, because you didn't want to spend $100. Or even worse, God forbid, the house burns down and someone dies in the fire. Even if this is not your grandparent's home you MUST get an electrician out. If this is not your grandparent's home, and is a rental property, you should not be messing with the wiring. Matter of fact you probably should not be messing with the wiring no matter who's home it is.

Electricity is nothing to fool around with. Just because it seems good now doesn't mean that an hour, a week or a month later they wiring starts to overheat and the home burns to the ground. And if you are getting reduced numbers it could mean it is already grounded out somewhere and that is never a good thing. Hope your insurance is up to date.

Please, I beg of you, call an electrician before someone gets hurt or killed.

If the next post isn't "I called an electrician" I am locking this thread.

BTW, did you ever fight for your girlfriend, did you kick her to the curb or did she head off to Michigan to be with the man who threatened your life?

Holy bananza this is be same guy! :) ! ;)

will this thread is done and over thanks for the help so far, also i am moving into my own place soon but as i said this thread is over thanks anyway

Curious minds want to know, have you gotten a job and are now striking out to make your own life like every young man should, or are you still tagging along with immature Internet girl trying to make a living off some bit coin scheme?
To anyone still reading this, I had a similar problem and was stumped. Usually do most of the work but couldent find the issue. Called out Dr. Electric, they were professional and polite, replaced 10 plugs then found the problem. It was a burnt connection in the basement on a light in the ceiling. Glad they found it, and only cost me $90. Sometimes it's worth it. 😃