can a minor oc a large ka-bar knife

Guest Ilovemygfashley

ok i think ill cc it more often than i would oc it anyways i have for about a month but i was just wondering if it were legal to opencarry it just down the street to the gas station to fill my 67 mustang up and buy a coke

I'd focus more on school than what knife to carry. This statement about made my head explode.

And you're 17. Any kind of knife fight will get you cut. Now you have a very inexperienced person with a knife. You'll probably be killed or at least severely injured.

And another thing, you're 17. 17 year olds don't make good decisions without proper training. Get into an altercation, pull your knife, things escalate very fast. Just a bad idea.

Focus on your education, get a pocket knife and don't put yourself in dangerous situations.
  • Like 1

I'd focus more on school than what knife to carry.......
Focus on your education....

^^^^^^^^^^this.

Unless you inherited big $ and a financial investment counselor -

do something that produces a product and a reliable wage.

Engineering, technical disciplines. high wage areas with high employment probability (do your research).

Stay the hell away from liberal arts, humanities, and pop culture degrees.

Get something that any idiot HR rep recognizes as a "must-have" employee.

Stay away from stupid people, including whoever you date (see first part of sentence again.....focus on getting your **** together * being solid.    Then play.)

Edited by R_Bert
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

I'd focus more on school than what knife to carry. This statement about made my head explode.

And you're 17. Any kind of knife fight will get you cut. Now you have a very inexperienced person with a knife. You'll probably be killed or at least severely injured.

And another thing, you're 17. 17 year olds don't make good decisions without proper training. Get into an altercation, pull your knife, things escalate very fast. Just a bad idea.

Focus on your education, get a pocket knife and don't put yourself in dangerous situations.

But once he is 18 he can sign his name on the dotted line and he will get a free M4, Ka-Bar, and air travel! Because at that point he can make rational decisions.

But once he is 18 he can sign his name on the dotted line and he will get a free M4, Ka-Bar, and air travel!

AFAIK, US Army doesn't issue any knives for good many years now, except maybe a bayo sometimes? And those units that do get one, it ain't a Ka-Bar anymore.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

AFAIK, US Army doesn't issue any knives for good many years now, except maybe a bayo sometimes? And those units that do get one, it ain't a Ka-Bar anymore.

- OS

Idk about the Army but I was issued an OKC-3S as a Marine. I used it a lot too. Opening MRE's and general field use. Never once needed it to kill someone.

I'm going to print this out and hang it in my 17 year old's room.

and it doesn't take that long. I know a *lot* of kids in their 30s & 40s that own everything - house, cars, toys (with no payments whatsoever), and pull down $150-$200K per year.

*every single one has a BS in some type of engineering, and a Masters in the subject of their interest*

I know several engineer/lawyers and a few engineer/MDs, tons of Engineer/MBAs.

B.

Guest tangojuliet
The army does issue pocket knives depending on the mos (there switch blades at that) bayonets are still issued but rarely carried youll more that likely see gi hauling tomahawks and fixed blade knives but private purchased I mind you