And, when I am finished,
you will be weak for days.
                            All my love,

signed:
          The Flu

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 3

Got my shot on Friday. :D

Yes, I think I'll get mine tomorrow, as I have one of my many docs to see.

Nope, not down, just bored............ :up:

I thought the tone of the post was a little off. Not up to your usual. But boredom and be relieved.

Come to my house. I'm sure there are 10 or 15 things I can give you to keep you busy. :rofl:

And now to tie this all together. Bersaguy can come help us both out. I need to finish laundry, clean up and wash dishes, and generally clean up the house.

We had a little combination birthday and thank you dinner for a new friend from our Inglewood Neighborhood Association. He has been instrumental in helping get people organized in cleaning up Cooper creek in our area. Ir was a nice evening, but tiring.

Well I can answer those requests very quickly. I have plenty of things around here I could be doing and they ain't getting done either so sorry guys but if I ain't doing mine I ain't doing ya'lls chores either. Thinking about going and get some bait and taking Kasey down to the lake and do some catfish fishing. I have a place I can fish from the bank and normally bag a few catfish and put a few filets in the freezer. Kasey likes going fishing. She gets to run and romp around chasing the ducks and geese............ :up:

Well I can answer those requests very quickly. I have plenty of things around here I could be doing and they ain't getting done either so sorry guys but if I ain't doing mine I ain't doing ya'lls chores either. Thinking about going and get some bait and taking Kasey down to the lake and do some catfish fishing. I have a place I can fish from the bank and normally bag a few catfish and put a few filets in the freezer. Kasey likes going fishing. She gets to run and romp around chasing the ducks and geese............ :up:

Now THAT sounds like a plan that I could certainly live with right there!!!!
  • Authorized Vendor

I was just trying to help a guy out.... :lol:

I don't need a flu shot.  I drink wine.  Alcohol kills germs and wine flushes out your arteries.  It's a win win situation.  :up:

Well , lets see. I got a flu shot and I can still drink wine and flush my arteries and have much less chance of catching flu so I have a win win win and that is one more win than you................. :up: :up: :up: :rofl: