Addictive Foods/Snacks

hipower

I'm fat, so pretty much anything that's in front of me.

IBC CREAM SODA!!

My 4 yo is hooked on them too, I left one on the table the other day and when I walked back in the room she had that thing turned up and chugging it like she was in Panama City on spring break. I try to only buy them every now and then.

dewshine.jpg

This is new to me. I might have to try it sometime.

I have a cousin who won't drink anything but Mountain Dew. Has been doing it for at least 40 years. My wife always tells him that it(Mt. Dew) is the worst soft drink on his kidneys made.

She's a Dialysis nurse for the last 35 years, and says the docs and medical people all seem to agree on this.

But hey...something's gonna kill ya'...so he might as well do what he wants.

This is new to me. I might have to try it sometime.

I have a cousin who won't drink anything but Mountain Dew. Has been doing it for at least 40 years. My wife always tells him that it(Mt. Dew) is the worst soft drink on his kidneys made.

She's a Dialysis nurse for the last 35 years, and says the docs and medical people all seem to agree on this.

But hey...something's gonna kill ya'...so he might as well do what he wants.

They showed it on the local news last night. I think it's neat they used the original logo and quote. Although my favorite was the outhouse logo. Oh how times have changed

Come to think of it now, probably one of few drink logos with a gun in it ! how F'ing cool is that !

Edited by FUJIMO

When "real sugar" becomes a selling point, one has to ask WTF ?!?!?!

Because everyone knows real sugar is healthier than high fructose corn syrup. They should highlight the 3rd ingredient by volume is orange juice, so aside from sugar and caffeine, it's loaded with vitamin C
  • Like 1

Because everyone knows real sugar is healthier than high fructose corn syrup. They should highlight the 3rd ingredient by volume is orange juice, so aside from sugar and caffeine, it's loaded with vitamin C

It might be regular drinkers of DA DEW are frozen after reading Orange Juice CONCENTRATE, lol.

When all the math is done I imagine there's little room for old vitamin C in a serving