Talk about a fraud in motion!!!

A lot of ya'll know I make fishing baits for purchase by anglers and I have quite a few folks out of state that order some. I had an angler that has been buying from me for years call me yesterday and we talked for quite some time and I don't know how we got on the conversation of guns but he said his wife is in that Bloomberg outfit and he said that he has given her a deadline in which to drop out of it. He said he is tired of all that crap. He said his wife is really just a follower and he knows many of the husbands of those lady's. He said 90% + of all the husbands own 1 or more firearms. It is just like Gabby Gifford's group. They fight against Americans legally owning guns yet Gabby and her Husband both own and shoot guns regularly at ranges. Even Gabby is back shooting. Now I don't know about ya'll "BUT" I would that being the POT calling the KETTLE Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................JMHO

• Like 1

Yes it would be.... Sadly there are a lot of folks who as long as they have what they want don't give a rat's arse about the rest of us; hypocrites they are called! Little do they realize that they hinder the rights for everyone including themselves when they support what they call reasonable or sensible gun laws.... One day they will come after your duck hunting shotgun too its just further down the list from the AK and AR platforms!

As much as I think Bloomberg is a douche and don't agree with his viewpoint, I can't back the idea that a husband would give his wife an ultimatum based on not agreeing on guns.  I suspect anyone that into guns probably knew when they got married a general idea on their partners viewpoint on the matter, whether it be full on anti, indifferent, or pro.  People can also change their mind.  

I would speculate any deadline is just an excuse to cover up a bigger issue in the relationship.  It's a partnership, not a dictatorship.   If you think what he is doing is ok, we will have to agree to disagree.  There are bigger things in life than guns.   If he believes in the constitution so much, he should also believe in his wife's right to express her opinion on the matter, even if they disagree. 

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 4

I have to agree with Hozzie mostly. My wife was always pretty non committal about guns. However she is not political about them and is happy that I have the hobby. She also tolerates my discourse on reloading issues and what not.

Once I got her to actually shoot one she has discovered she finds shooting acceptable. She'll never be a dedicated shooter however. Her passion is plants, gardening and yard work.

What I do find unfortunate is that the aforementioned lady is apparently unable to see how disingenuous the Bloomberg group is, and sees them as a positive group.

A marriage is certainly not a dictatorship. I guess I find it sad that she doesn't appear to comprehend the danger of selectively limiting constitutional rights.

Bloomberg. What that a hole has pissed away w his anti gun shenanigans could probably pay college tuition for every student in this state.

Or housed homeless people or medical care for elderly or any  number of worthwild causes......because we all know any law they pass on Gun Control won't do anything to stop crime.