Next TGO Knife, Godson or Punisher TR4

Actually...there's two in the crowd. I like it as well.

I like the white blade as well. I could go either way, though. Been looking at black blades too. I just REALLY like the TR4. I have since I started looking at Protechs.

Edited by mikegideon

Whoa there! Lets not get too excited. Some of us need to recuperate a little between knives. It's hard to juggle 2 vices at the same time.

I'm glad this addiction started while I'm still working, so I can afford it. 

• Like 1

I will do these with the option of two tone blade or regular satin, they will be the same price either way

I will not have pricing for a few days, you all will have until the end of October to pay for orders but after I get final details and pricing I will collect funds from then until the deadline

Once I get all the details cleared with Protech, I will start an official thread 

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.