PDW stock on my Franken-SBR

ARO Matt

Nice blaster you've got there. I keep getting excited about these stocks. Then I worry about a decent cheek weld. I sure hope to see one in person soon.

Mark

There is a lot to like and a lot to really ponder before plunking down the cash from my eye. I want to get hands on time with a few as well. If they are more than just cool gimmicks I could see it being worth the money, but for the cost most are going for I'm afraid I just want too much.

that trigger has me scratching my head....

It's a POF enhanced trigger placement trigger.  Just like their standard single stage drop-ins, but the trigger shoe is angled forward.  Supposed to make your finger go to the same place every time, and it does.  It's a nice trigger, but takes a little getting used to.  4lb pull but feels lighter.  My six year old has a hard time reaching it but it's light enough he can run the gun.  

There is a lot to like and a lot to really ponder before plunking down the cash from my eye. I want to get hands on time with a few as well. If they are more than just cool gimmicks I could see it being worth the money, but for the cost most are going for I'm afraid I just want too much.

They are spendy for sure.  This kit actually comes with a NiB bolt carrier, bolt, and flat recoil spring as well as the actual stock because the design incorporates the buffer into the bolt carrier.  Pretty neat setup and I like the compact design.

I'd love to have one myself, but they're a little pricy, and since they incorporate a lot into this upgrade, I don't see the price being reduced significantly. A sexy mod indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to find it but I recently found a stock similar to this for under $250, making it a lot more attractive.