Clarksville Meet and Greet

I will try and make it next week if I can. I should be (hopefully) starting a new job next week so that will be the kicker for me.

Ted and I can take turns making excuses for the others shooting... Maybe I'll try and convince everyone that my AR is firing buck shot and those are good groups.

Sounds like a plan. I'm bringing my 300 BO pistol, so I'll blame the ammo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I haven't heard back from management yet and I just got service so I will try and call tomorrow. We really don't need a specific part of the range but it would be nice. Hell it won't be too hard to find me on Saturday with my hair.

Yeah, I tend to stickout a bit sometimes too. If I can make it we'll be an easy group to spot.

Sounds like a plan. I'm bringing my 300 BO pistol, so I'll blame the ammo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Awesome, I'll bring mine too. I haven't had a chance to try it out since we took it out that one time, but I think I got the cycling issues fixed so it will be good to see whats what. I have some scopes to sight in too so I'm starting to get pumped lol.

• Like 1

I got another concussion Monday night but I will try to make it. Only bringing my pistols if I do go

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Darn man you going to be ok? What happened you wife tell you shut up and you thought she said get up? Seriously head injuries are not cool need to be careful with the old gourd.

Darn man you going to be ok? What happened you wife tell you shut up and you thought she said get up? Seriously head injuries are not cool need to be careful with the old gourd.

I was helping my cousin and his sons finish off his shed. His youngest was holding a 8 foot wide sheet of 3/4" ply on top of the trusses and I guess it slipped out of his hands.
Crashed on my head, drove me off the ladder into the ground. Banged my hand up but it aint fractured.
Could have been worse I guess - just another thing to claim through the VA lol, going on 5 concussions now
When you get there just meet up with me before we go shooting. I'll be there when they open up so PM me when you get there.

Edit: Just found out that they are having a concealed carry class on Saturday. I also haven't gotten a chance to talk to Steve but I will be calling tomorrow. Edited by shotgunshooter

hope y'all have fun, as I suspected I will be trans and funds challenged for the weekend wife has to work in Nashville and we only have one vehicle.  Shoot a bunch for me, was really looking forward to taking everything out, oh well maybe next time.

The Docs said I only had a major concussion. Ill take my Amni later in the day - I am only bringing handguns and Ill try to be at the gate around 0945.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That sucks, don't push yourself too much. This forum needs you. :)