Horus ATrag

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ballisticapp.com/

It is what I have used for at least 6 years and it has never let me down. Even has a button to upload current weather data and makes corrections on the fly. Hit the atmosphere button, chronograph your gun input your velocity and from that point forward all you have to do is hit the atmosphere button where ever or whenever you shoot and it will make sure your trajectory is spot on. Even lets you put in multiple wind directions and strengths on the same flight path for times when you know the wind is going several directions at the same time at different distances.

If ANYONE is looking for a ballistic computer I would STRONGLY recommend Ballistic AE.

BTW, I also one Knights Armament Bullet Flight and it is awful compared to the Ballistic AE program. I have found that even when the data is input correctly the solutions rarely work. I have input the same exact info into BAE and BF and get wildly different solutions. Then I go shoot and so far BAE has been perfect, Bullet Flight not so much. And the ease of use is so much nicer with BAE.

The only down side is if you are not an IOS user you cannot get it.

http://ballisticapp.com/

It is what I have used for at least 6 years and it has never let me down. Even has a button to upload current weather data and makes corrections on the fly. Hit the atmosphere button, chronograph your gun input your velocity and from that point forward all you have to do is hit the atmosphere button where ever or whenever you shoot and it will make sure your trajectory is spot on. Even lets you put in multiple wind directions and strengths on the same flight path for times when you know the wind is going several directions at the same time at different distances.

If ANYONE is looking for a ballistic computer I would STRONGLY recommend Ballistic AE.

BTW, I also one Knights Armament Bullet Flight and it is awful compared to the Ballistic AE program. I have found that even when the data is input correctly the solutions rarely work. I have input the same exact info into BAE and BF and get wildly different solutions. Then I go shoot and so far BAE has been perfect, Bullet Flight not so much. And the ease of use is so much nicer with BAE.

The only down side is if you are not an IOS user you cannot get it.

This is a whole nuther animal. I have ballistic apps on my iphone and my laptop. They work pretty good. 

Yeah, not too many places with enough length to stretch things out.  I still need to sight in and shoot my TRG and start getting some ballistic info on it.

I still have to finish load development. I'm close. Just getting all the minor crap bought now. Already had a Kestrel 4500. I bought a new rangefinder that's kinda good to 1000. 

Edited by mikegideon