Put up a "buster" sign of sorts, on my storm door.

K191145

Actually, no.

Sorry, here is the only place I could find the quote. But he said it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90

I've always had the best results while being kind.

As a matter of fact, we decided to switch to U-Verse because a door to door salesman told us about it. Didn't actually buy it from him, but I listened to what he was trained to say and didn't insult or denigrate him or his mother. After all, he has a job and is trying.

I didn't mean it as a direct quote, I compared it to the way he treats ISIS. Pete123 got what I was talking about.

I do. I live on a one lane deaden back road. It not even wide enou gh for two trucks to pass and I'm the second to last house. And still they wander out here 3 to 4 times a year. My parents live way out. Between Briceville and New River which are both known as rough neighborhoods to unfamiliar faces and were pretty wild just a few years ago. It's a 30 min drive from the nearest gas station, up a very curvy mountain road, then out a single lane dead end road, and up a 1/4 mile long driveway. There's only a JW or salemans that wanders up that way every couple years.

Sent from behind the anvil

Never underestimate the drive of a salesman I suppose.

I had a no soliciting sign on the old house. Some are stupid, can't read, or just ignore it. Now I'm in the woods behind a locked gate, with a nearly half mile driveway surrounded by national forest. If any one at all knocks on the door I'm gonna stick a .45 in their face and my wife is going to take the kids to the back bedroom and grab an AR. Ain't no cops going to be here in less than 40 minutes. We live too far out to play.

Maybe we'll have a real go-getter magazine salesman one day so we can practice.

I had a no soliciting sign on the old house. Some are stupid, can't read, or just ignore it. Now I'm in the woods behind a locked gate, with a nearly half mile driveway surrounded by national forest. If any one at all knocks on the door I'm gonna stick a .45 in their face and my wife is going to take the kids to the back bedroom and grab an AR. Ain't no cops going to be here in less than 40 minutes. We live too far out to play.

Maybe we'll have a real go-getter magazine salesman one day so we can practice.

something like this?

https://youtu.be/fTaVWamH5YY

Edited by Pete123

It's for those pesky AT&T salespeople who just wont take "NO" for an answer, or no and go away. Really they are turning me off on AT&T by their strong arm sales tactics making me a lot less likely to think about ever going to them in the future no matter how mad I get with Comcast. I know it holds no weight like a No Trespassing sign but at least I can and will get nasty next time and ask if they are literate.

No%20Solicitors_zpsbhpifsmz.jpg

You can get as nasty as you want without a sign.......you can even leave a shotgun handy to be cleaning when they knock lol