Call me crazy..

Merry Christmas to you too brother. If you need to rearrange someones chakras, finances, house, or skeletal structure through violence of action I am your guy!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

:lol: Thanks for the offer. Nothing like a good ass kicking to adjust some ones attitude.

Women versus men. Oh boy!

Men and women have differing thought processes. Women tend to make decisions based on emotion, while men are more likely to make the same decision with a calculator.

Women want to talk about problems while men want to either solve them or forget them.

On average, men are larger and stronger than women.

None of this makes one better than the other; I just want to point out they are, in fact, different.

Having said that, we are also the same in a lot of ways. 10 fingers, 2 legs, 2 eyes, etc. I never have understood the idea of a "woman's gun", whether it be for hunting, target shooting, self protection, etc.

My wife and I shoot and carry the same stuff. I always thought that if a 243 Win would make a good deer rifle for a woman, I ought to be able to use one to good effect as well.

I agree with MMM a lot.

Not here so much .. we have some off color comments but its actually pretty tame and respectful more often than not, and compared to some forums, this is a paradise.   Getting permission is a fact of life for some guys, who have to seriously justify to their wife how they managed to spend 500 bucks on another gun, esp if on a budget.  Guns are major purchases for many people.    Physical weakness is also a fact of life but a lot of men are total idiots here.  A woman might be weaker than you, in that she can't lift 150 pounds over her head,  but we are talking 5-10 pounds of "weight"  most of the time here, and 2-3 pounds of gun weight, with a few exceptions for extra poorly made guns with 20 pound triggers or extra big heavy specialty pistols.    Handicapped folks/elderly aside, a healthy adult woman can certainly lift 5 pounds and hold it up, or squeeze 5-10 pounds a few times, or pull back a slide, or manage a bit of recoil.  It is drastically over-played.  Granted the heavy trigger guns are not fun for most people to shoot, gender aside, but its no worse for either gender.

Where I see it the worst is a woman trying to buy something at a show or store.  The majority of the folks selling are often heavily biased and try to steer the woman toward their biased idea of what she might like rather than try to find out what she might know already and is looking for.    And the industry is making this worse ... the pink guns are horrible, by and large, I wouldn't want to shoot any of them 100 times at the range, they are unpleasant dao micros with light frames (extra recoil), hard to grasp slides,  extra heavy triggers,  short sight radius,  ...  they might be ok in action but you can't learn to shoot or practice with them because they are not fun to shoot.    If I had to shoot something like that to practice, I would hate shooting too.