New Glock 21 "made in USA"

tercel89

23 hours ago, mikegideon said:

G42. Something in the fire control. Trigger wouldn't reset. It's fine now. Just the first and only time I have had to use their service.

Hey thanks for sharing that ! I am a big Glock fan and this will be very helpful information. I know that Glock's will fail sometimes and when they do it's good to know what all happened. Did Glock tell you in any detail of what they did or replaced ?

Edited by tercel89
Just now, tercel89 said:

Hey thanks for sharing that ! I am a big Glock fan and this will be very helpful information. I know that Glock's will fail sometimes and when they do it's good to know what all happened.

I doubt that USA had anything to do with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TNMP40 said:

I don't know where my Glock 19 gen 4 is made but I sure do like shooting it.  I get much better groupings with my Glock than any of my other guns.  My FNC is pretty darn good too.

Well, I gotta chime in. While I prefer striker guns, there's no doubt that I get my best groups with a hammer fired gun. I don't know what it is; perhaps the lack of "boing" when a hammer fired gun goes off? I know in dry fire, a striker gun will bounce a tad where a hammer gun just doesn't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.