Something Fun Can You Identify These Calibers

Test you skill in identifying these calibers. Have fun and the first clue is they all start with the number 3   

1) 32 Auto    

2) 32  S+W Short

3) 32 S+W Long

4) 38 S+W

5) 380 Auto

6) 357 Mag.

7) 38 special+P

8) 308 Win.

9) 30-40 Krag

10) 30-06 Rem.

11) 300 Win. Mag.

12) 338 Win. Mag.

The_3's.jpg

Edited by smokin45
1-12 cal.
18 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

1) 32 ACP

2) 32 S&W Short

3) 32 S&W Long

4) 38 S&W

5) 380 ACP

6) 357 S&W Magnum

7)  38 S&W Special

8) 308 Win

9) 30 Win (30-30)

10) 30-06 Springfield

11) 300 Win Mag

12) 338 Win Mag

Excellent Greg  10 out of 12 right. #7and 9 are incorrect. Great knowledge of these calibers.

13 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Naa.....I want to get them all.:devil:I just know #7 is a 38 special.:wall:

One more guess....

#9) 30-40 Krag

#9 is a 30-40 Krag   #7 is not the 38 special you seek but a common Rd used yrs ago. (Last hint) 11 out 12 I know you'll get it

1 minute ago, smokin45 said:
2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Naa.....I want to get them all.:devil:I just know #7 is a 38 special.:wall:

One more guess....

#9) 30-40 Krag

Greg you had the 38 Special it was a 38 Special+P  I know picky picky. Congrats on 12 get 12.

18 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

No way to know that without looking at the headstamp. This drove me nuts. I'm glad you told us what it was.

22 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

No way to know that without looking at the headstamp. This drove me nuts. I'm glad you told us what it was.

Sorry to tease and keep you in suspense. You know your calibers, great job. 

I am a gun nut.....especially for old guns. I think I can pull something out of the safe that'll fire every one of those except the two belted magnums.

These are fun exercises. Thanks for posting them.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1