Daughter's AR (Pink of course)

n0rlf

8 hours ago, ggwilde said:

Hey I like pigs and bacon too.  And after 2 girls, pink is a great color.  Looks great.  Glad you have your daughter shooting.  I miss those days with my 2 girls.

She enjoys shooting. She is now 23 and has 2 kids of her own. We have one grandson and one grandaughter. :) 

She has a Pink Ruger 22 pistol as well. We decided against Pink for her carry gun though. She carries a OD Green Sig P238, Still had to have something other than standard black. LOL Oh well at least she likes to shoot and carries.

That's it, cost me more money. I have a flaming pig on my bolt .308! I am going to get one for my AR10 as well I like it that much. You are right though it would be cool to get one on hers. Birthday is coming so that is a good idea. Thanks.

5 hours ago, n0rlf said:

That's it, cost me more money. I have a flaming pig on my bolt .308! I am going to get one for my AR10 as well I like it that much. You are right though it would be cool to get one on hers. Birthday is coming so that is a good idea. Thanks.

Haha, she was going to cost you money regardless.  At least this way, the Bank of Dad is supporting the firearms industry in a small way.

This is so true! But what a way to spend time with my kids! I would rather do this then play games on computers or watch TV. And at their age they can spoil me now.  23, 25, and 27. I still like spoiling them though. Even more that she is the youngest and has given us too lovely grandchildren. More to spoil!

• Like 1