another happy ending

bersaguy

I think this works a lot better than those pieces of paper the courts issue!!!!

http://www.conservativesunited.com/ex-boyfriend-kicks-way-womans-home-gets-big-surprise/

Shot twice in the chest? Where in the chest and what caliber handgun was she using? With two good center hits in the chest with a decent caliber handgun and modern defensive ammo should eventually kill him. Shot placement AND a 9mm and up with some reliable HP's like Hornaday Flex Tip, it's hard to imagine someone surviving that even if it didn't stop them instantly.

Anyway, if the stalker/home invader died, he asked for it.

Gosh , sorry for not making a good choice for title and getting folks hopes up................ :rofl:   But I still think it was a happy ending. It didn't say what kind of gun she used but what ever it was it did the job needed and sent him running. I'm guessing probably a 22lr since he didn't go right down with 2 in the center of his chest or he was a big guy................jmho

Gosh , sorry for not making a good choice for title and getting folks hopes up................ :rofl:   But I still think it was a happy ending. It didn't say what kind of gun she used but what ever it was it did the job needed and sent him running. I'm guessing probably a 22lr since he didn't go right down with 2 in the center of his chest or he was a big guy................jmho

I'm an advocate of having someting, any gun is better than nothing or a sharp stick but I always tell people to have/get what they can handle. I gave a cheap .22LR to my moms friend not long ago,(it's safe, it shoots), she is an elderly woman and has shot .22 handguns before and that's what she wanted. Yes, if it at least makes bad guy go away then it did it's job, even they don't want to be shot by a .22. Now if she were younger and stronger I would recommend something bigger, my mom who is 85 has a NEF .32 mag I gave her long ago, she shot it once so I know she knows how it works and she knows what to expect from it. That's the biggest caliber she can handle but she's not unprortected in my view, she's definatly not going to one of James Yeagers classes of handgun fighting but her and most people at least know to point at  bad guy and shoot and like I said, that's better than nothing. Hopefully bad guy wont be some wired up crack head who doesn't care if he dies or not, now I carry and have close my Glock 21 loaded with 13- Hornaday 220grain +P flex tip HP's, a good hit with those i'll bet will be a little more effective than .22LR or .32mag.  :)

Edited by K191145

Well, I have heard a few people talk about looking at the business end of a 22lr Cal pistol in the hands of a very nervous woman and they said that the barrel looked like a Dirty Harry 44 Mag and they were praying that help would arrive before things escalated to a point of a gun going off. So in all honesty I do have the utmost respect for a woman and her 22 caliber pistol and don't want to be shot by one for sure.....................jmho

• Like 1

Well, I have heard a few people talk about looking at the business end of a 22lr Cal pistol in the hands of a very nervous woman and they said that the barrel looked like a Dirty Harry 44 Mag and they were praying that help would arrive before things escalated to a point of a gun going off. So in all honesty I do have the utmost respect for a woman and her 22 caliber pistol and don't want to be shot by one for sure.....................jmho

I don't want to be shot by a .22 either and i'm sure most bad guys don't but we have seen a few who just don't care, especially when they are on crack or meth or even worse, having withdrawls from it and they need more. For those you may have to shoot multable times with a 9mm or .45 in the torso/chest to kill them, the only way to stop them. I plan and I tell people like my mom and her friend to keep shooting until they are gone or fall face first on the floor, don't stop till they stop. Now I also have an 870 by my bed with an 18" barrell and loaded with 4- 00Buck loads, I had a cheap mag extention but the spring would hang and cause it not to feed sometimes, can't have that. Besides if I get a center chest hit with a 12guage at no more than 5 yards one will be all I need anyway, at least for that bad guy. It would be very rare for a 12guage 00Buck load not to get a one shot stop if shot in the torso/chest.

I don't want to be shot by a .22 either and i'm sure most bad guys don't but we have seen a few who just don't care, especially when they are on crack or meth or even worse, having withdrawls from it and they need more. For those you may have to shoot multable times with a 9mm or .45 in the torso/chest to kill them, the only way to stop them. I plan and I tell people like my mom and her friend to keep shooting until they are gone or fall face first on the floor, don't stop till they stop. Now I also have an 870 by my bed with an 18" barrell and loaded with 4- 00Buck loads, I had a cheap mag extention but the spring would hang and cause it not to feed sometimes, can't have that. Besides if I get a center chest hit with a 12guage at no more than 5 yards one will be all I need anyway, at least for that bad guy. It would be very rare for a 12guage 00Buck load not to get a one shot stop if shot in the torso/chest.

Yep!!!! 12 gauge with 00Buck at 5 yards or less and you have made a really large mess of everything for about 10 feet square feet................. :up: :up: