Has the Dictator lost his shine!!!!!

bersaguy

I was reading some online news today and found this interesting. It said in the headline that Obama is going to make a speech tomorrow night about his Immigration EO's. What surprised me was it said none of the main TV stations will be airing the speech. If you want to hear it your going to have to view it on line or on one of the upper band digital news sister networks.

ABC says they will run their Season final airing of Greys Anatomy.

CBS says they will be airing their #1 rated show The Big Bang Theory.

NBC says they will be airing their Biggest Loser programing.

Fox Says they will be airing their program Bones.

CNN will be running normal news broadcasting and not be switching to the speech.

Sounds like the Dictator has lost his shine and gloss and his main supporters have like many Democrats have turned their backs on him?

If the networks aren't covering it...you can bet there's a reason other than his popularity.

I'd guess to draw the focus away from the content.

You know the lowest-common-denominator watchers won't hear of it any other way.

So possibly a way to slide it by some.

• Like 5

If the networks aren't covering it...you can bet there's a reason other than his popularity.

I am going to see if FOX News carries it live on Comcast channel 48.

Fox news is going to show it...have it on now waiting....

yea, I just saw that and O'Reilly is going to discuss it when he is done talking. I think it is really funny as until now they would not carry anything he had a speech on live that the other networks would carry.......... :ugh: :ugh:

Networks pay their bills on Thursday nights in the fall.  With cold weather keeping people indoors and in front of the TV, they aren't giving up the advertising revenue by airing a speech that will force them to preempt at least one of their big ticket shows.

Exactly. The major networks don't want to upset their base. Besides, the people are too stupid to understand how this is good for our economy and good for America.

Unlike any other prime time address he's made since he's been in office, he did not formally request the air time for this one.

Of course FOX, CNN, and MSNBC are carrying it, as it's news.

- OS

Maybe a better question is, who on here is going to watch the King lay down the law?

Never have sat through his dribble and won't start now.

It's not intended for Americans to hear it anyway.

Edited by kieefer

All I heard was same stuff he talked about in his first Campaign about fixing immigration in his first term and it didn't happen and what he said this time was it will not happen over night this time either. Sounds like more BS and why does he have to sign this thing in Las Vegas? Maybe to make harry Reid feel at home.....................jmho