All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There is a lot of that for sure, but I have at least 7 others in my building that I’ve spoken to about it that keep asking me when they can get approval.
  3. Measure the OD of the threads. Count the number of threads and measure the total distance over the threads. Can probably figure it out from that.
  4. If the next owner is interested, I've got a polished chrome 50AE barrel and some new 50AE mags that would be the ultimate accoutrements to this fine piece.
  5. Cap if you will email me Lucymcmail@gmail.com I will send photos. The one I have was kicked back as too big. Thanks!
  6. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  7. Less than 20 rounds down pipe. Desert Eagle 44 mag XIX Chrome. Comes with mag, box, and docs. S1,999
  8. I got some of those , but it didn’t go up big enough
  9. Today
  10. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  11. Cold steel large Voyager drop point new 55 bucks if we meet plus shipping if I need to ship it thank you for looking
  12. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  13. Selling this unfired PSA (Palmetto State Armory) 16 in barrel AR-15. Multi-cal (5.56 or .223). $550 FIRM. Not interested in any trades. Local pick up in Clarksville. Buyer must be at least 18 years of age with valid Tennessee or military ID. Manufacturer's description: Upper 16" Barrel Length 5.56 NATO Chamber 1 in 7" twist 4150V Chrome Moly Steel Barrel, Nitride Carbine-length Gas System M16 Full Auto Bolt Carrier C158 MPI/HPT Bolt Charging Handle FEATURES Barrel: 4150V Chrom Moly steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. This M4 profile barrel is finished off with a standard handguard in Flat Dark Earth, F-Marked gas sight base, and A2 flash hider. Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer. Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Milspec Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt, Shot Peened, High pressure tested, Mag particle inspected, Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated. Lower: DETAILS Manufacturer: Palmetto State Armory Product Line: PA-15 Platform: AR-15 Includes: Stealth Lower Furniture: Classic Finish: Flat Dark Earth FEATURES Machined from Aluminum Forgings 7075-T6 Hardcoat Anodizing: MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 Milspec diameter Receiver Extension M4 Stock, FDE Staked M4 Lock Nut Standard Carbine Buffer Un-notched Hammer compatible with 9mm use
  14. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  15. Shipped $49.00 Personal Check ... Money Order or Bank Check Both Mags are new (1) Mec-Gar Sig Sauer P226 9mm 18-Round Magazine (1) Sig Sauer P226 9mm 15-Round Magazine
  16. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  17. Yup, that is nearly the exact feedback I got from my teaching family and friends. High risk, low reward. Like you said most would throw their own body between an attacker and a child but none see being armed as the right answer to stopping an active shooter or protecting kids in classrooms.
  18. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  19. The knife is brand new except I put the clip on the left side I will change the flip back over to the right side if you're right-handed a little too big for me nice knife definitely worth the price $60 if we meet whatever shipping is if you need to have it shipped thank you
  20. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  21. Let's list this one again. Smith & Wesson 22/32 Heavy Frame 6"Bbl. 22lr Mid to Late 20's. $1020 CASH FTF. I live in the WhiteHouse area and can meet in the Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Gallatin area but can drive a little ways to make the transaction. Here's the pictures.
  22. If it where me I’d start by studying this inside and out (and subsequently keeping up to date with the latest version). https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/twra/documents/guide/TN-Hunting-Guide.pdf
  23. I know a bunch of teachers - most of whom would jump in front of a bullet without a single hesitation to protect their kids. I don’t know a single one who wants to carry in their classroom. Plenty of them are pro-gun and carry elsewhere in their lives. They express a host of reservations - everything from that’s not the job they signed up for - to risks associated breaking up fights - to their name being made public and suddenly being all over social media and PTA text threads. I don’t know of any that have really thought about it and come to the conclusion that it’s worth it. Every last one of them said some version of, “they don’t trust us with books or curriculum - they’re not going to trust us with guns.”
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.