All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've heard rumors and seen a couple of clips. Unsure if it'll be any good, but I'll probably see it. If you're interested in that sort of thing, I highly recommend Kurt Schlichter's Kelly Turnbull/People's Republic series of novels. Great stories that could actually happen.
  3. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  4. Picked up a 73 CJ5 recently. Wife has decided it requires a vintage plate. If anybody has one (does it have to be truck?) I'm interested. Cash, ammo, MAC/DeWalt tools, seller's choice. No idea what the plate would be worth, I'm at your mercy. PM here or reply to this ad. If it's up, I'm looking.
  5. Without any type of spoiler, I've heard it's not particularly great. I hear that there's no backstory for the war. The factions are unbelievable and that the main characters have no backstory. So it's just a movie showing the horrors of civil war. I also heard that the movie doesn't have any real world politics in it, which is a positive at least. So there's a war we don't understand with groups that don't make sense told from the perspective of people we know nothing about. Could work? Maybe? I dunno. It'll be on Netflix or Prime in a month regardless. "Better on VHS"
  6. Today
  7. Previews show what could have been an interesting flick but I ain't seen it yet so maybe I'm wrong lol
  8. Very nice! We go to St Augustine every year and there’s a nice little knife shop in town. Two years ago I picked up the Mini Bugout, last year it was the Stimulus. I’m trying to figure out a way to sneak in an OTF on the next trip. Looking forward to your thoughts.
  9. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  10. This is the new limited edition color combo m&p metal SPEC with the threaded compensator, 4 mags, karambit knife and suitcase. Under 100 rnds fired. Comes with holosun 407c green x2. Located in Mt Julet. 1200 with optic for 1000 without the optic.
  11. I figure this show will.be pretty interesting with lots of guns exchanging hands since this will be the last big show here before the rule goes into effect. Even outside of show at flea markets etc people are scared and dumping things just to get rid of them.
  12. RIP brother and Thank you for the music. ABB music is a part of my soul. True musicians.
  13. I’ll do $700 without the DPP and $900 with a Holosun 407.
  14. I have been awaiting this knife since I first heard Benchmade was planning on releasing it. I just ordered it from Benchmade Knives: 2730-03 Mini Auto Adamas - AXIS Auto - Marbled Carbon Fiber - CPM-MagnaCut (knivesshipfree.com) In case you all are not aware, these fine folks are now located here in Tennessee. I will post pictures and give you all my thoughts when I get home.
  15. Oh my, this is tempting. It's probably good for me you aren't closer.
  16. Yes, that's *mainly* who they're targeting, but it's the ATF, so if they can write a regulation that's wide enough to catch up more people in addition to the ones who are actually targeted, that's fine with them -- it improves their arrest stats, helps support the case that it was a widespread problem, and (like all poorly explained gun restrictions) has a chilling effect on honest gun owners who might decide to spend their money on something else instead of risking having their dogs and family members shot in a paramilitary raid.
  17. I think I'm off Thursdays at that point so I can likely make it.
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.