I feel excluded...

Guest Bronker

Guest eyebedam
As close as anyone has come...

(By the way, did I leave it at your house?)

I believe you may have left it at Eastside. Didnt Rick have you & the other Gentleman doing his reloads for the range just the other day?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
I believe you may have left it at Eastside. Didnt Rick have you & the other Gentleman doing his reloads for the range just the other day?

Man, you are freakin' me out!!!

Did you and Rabbi ever make up?

Guest Bronker
Here is 10 billion dollars for making stupid business decisions, for stealing from the hard working employees that work for you, so that you can go on retreats and get massages, play golf, go deep sea fishing, go hunting, go to where ever you want to go to play on the beach and then come back and sign letters that say you are going to lay off those people, you are going to cut their year end bonus, you are going to drop their salary by 5%. Then after all the letter sigining, you are tired so it's ok for you to go on vacation for a month. Oh, and by the way, when you run out of money, we will give you more.

We should all be furious, disgusted, and proactive over this one...

Guest eyebedam
Man, you are freakin' me out!!!

Did you and Rabbi ever make up?

UMMM That will never happen. I wont step foot in that place or even drive on the street his shop is on.

Guest Bronker
Ahhh, but are you offended?

Disturbed. Nauseated. Troubled. Disgusted. Perplexed. Disheartened. Frightened.

But offended?

Nah, she's tucked away in her wacky little asylum we call New Ãork. No real bother to me really...

Guest Jcochran88

Nah, she's tucked away in her wacky little asylum we call New Ãork. No real bother to me really...

isn't that where you are from???

Just kidding i had to do it couldn't resist.

Guest SUNTZU

Holy @#$%! I clicked on this thread and the first thing I see is that closeup of Gossamer. Thanks. You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

Guest canynracer

How bout this...

after the 20th...my new messiah is gonna give me some of YOUR paycheck... ;)

I am gonna quit my job, so you can begin to pay my way.

Guest Bronker
I will definitely be proxy offended on behalf of Bronker for the Messiah hate speech recently posted by Canyracer.

Not necessary, RW...I've been brewing on the same said statement, and I too am a bit pestered and duly aggravated.

Perhaps preparing to be quite offended by the humanistic empowering that will be the inaugration...

Hmmm, I may be uh, well...

Yes, I'm very bothered.