Symrna Gun Show this weekend?

Guest tedbo

Isn't there a show this weekend? I will try to make this one and possibly a friend in tow.

I have a Sig p239 in .40 DAO that I might try and trade for ammo.

Also a chance to maybe meet some of y'all.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hepcatfox

In the past, I've gone on Friday night, but the RK Gun Show site only lists "Dealer Set-Up Hours" for Friday night. (As they did for for the Smyrna show that was in November that I didn't make it to). Can the public still get in the show on Friday night?

I'll be there this afternoon. Look for a fat guy with a beard wearing a black leather jacket. I know, there's such a shortage of that type at gun shows.

Oh, if you can see the shirt under the jacket it's a formerly red button down that's faded to a nice shade of pink. :up:

I'll be there this afternoon. Look for a fat guy with a beard wearing a black leather jacket. I know, there's such a shortage of that type at gun shows.

Oh, if you can see the shirt under the jacket it's a formerly red button down that's faded to a nice shade of pink. :D

:up: No worries! Once I get there, you'll no longer be the only fat guy in the building. I'm gonna bring my daughter this time.

Does anyone know if they charge full price for children?

Edited by TripleDigitRide
Guest eyebedam
:up: No worries! Once I get there, you'll no longer be the only fat guy in the building. I'm gonna bring my daughter this time.

Does anyone know if they charge full price for children?

They do if there over 12 I Think. I always thought it was stupid to charge admission for kids at gun shows. They cant really buy anything. Jst another way to get your money.

Just got back from the show. Per usual, more overpriced stuff than you can shake a stick at. TONS of visitors. I ended up leaving with a new soft case for my AR.

The price of admission was worth every penny just to find out that my daughter would rather have a black 10/22, instead of the stainless. I guess her and I don't share the same taste in 10/22's. Now I'm on the hunt.

Guest mark_justmark

Too high of prices; admission and guns

Too big of a crowd.

Too many bovines without common courtesy stopping the flow in the aisles and right up at the tables.

Why can't folks get out of the flow of traffic to pick their nose? Who'd want to handle a firearm they just put down after seeing them pick at that?

Yeah, it was ok. People watching and all. :P

Edited by mark_justmark
Guest fastshotivy
I saw one thing I was actually interested in buying, and it was waaaay overpriced.

As for everything else. I saw $750 WASR-10's. $500 Yugo SKS'. Oh. My. God.

MAn thats way out of hand on prices.....