RECEIVED my HCP!

Guest colombianito1021

Guest colombianito1021

Well i finally received my HCP after patiently waiting. My first trip was going on post so i was not able to carry yet :tinfoil: Im planning on going to walmart and just walk around and buy some ammo:D My carry is a Walther PPS in 40.

Its a GREAT VALENTINES DAY!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wal Mart in Gallatin, TN. What a joke of a store. Hardly no handgun ammo. I need some .32 ACP ammo. Can't find any. Academy Sports doesn't have any either. gearyr

+1 on the .32 ACP

:cry:

Good thing i didn't let my dad run me completely out when he was trying out my P32, at least i have enough for 2 mags full and a couple extra.

Guest bkelm18
Ahhhh, I did all that on Dec-22nd. Still waiting. You seemed to get yours quickly compared to a lot on here. I wasn't going to call until 60 days. I guess I should go ahead and call tomorrow for the heck of it.

Do it. The key to getting it quick is the call.

Ahhhh, I did all that on Dec-22nd. Still waiting. You seemed to get yours quickly compared to a lot on here. I wasn't going to call until 60 days. I guess I should go ahead and call tomorrow for the heck of it.

It's a holiday for some. Not me though.:poop:

I doubt you'll find anyone to answer the phone there tomorrow. Good luck patiently waiting for it to arrive. My wife has the same "run to the mailbox" illness now that she is done with the fingerprinting.

Guest Tn.Mitch
Wal Mart in Gallatin, TN. What a joke of a store. Hardly no handgun ammo. I need some .32 ACP ammo. Can't find any. Academy Sports doesn't have any either. gearyr

I was in Walmart in Hendersonville Saturday,when the guy was just putting the tax stickers on the boxs,bought 100 rds,target,40.cal.1 box HP 40 cal. and a box of 32 target rounds,get on down there maybe some left,spent over a hundred dollars on ammo,trying to stock up while it lasts.:poop:

Edited by Tn.Mitch
Guest colombianito1021

i guess the trick is definitely to call. my buddy did everything with me and he called a day after. i received mine on saturday and i am guessing his will come on tuesday.

It's a holiday for some. Not me though.:lol:

I doubt you'll find anyone to answer the phone there tomorrow. Good luck patiently waiting for it to arrive. My wife has the same "run to the mailbox" illness now that she is done with the fingerprinting.

I was puttin' down I40 Monday morning and noticed the light traffic. Then I remembered. :P

I called this morning, and it's being processed now. Whew.

Received mine in the mail today. 6 weeks to the day from fingerprinting. Not as fast as some but still better than 90 days. After 12 years I left the PD b/c my 10 year pension locked in, I swore I would never carry another one and didn't apply when I left. Once you lug a gun around for a living it just gets old. But with the state things are in now days, it just does not make sense not to carry one. Hope everyone has a good day and like always, I hope we never have to need them.... Wal-Mart and Nacho bound. Had 2 friends do theirs at the same time but they have not called and have not got theirs. Calling appears to be the key. Thanks to your guidance on here, I knew what to do. Thanks everyone.

Edited by KWW67
Guest johnmattwill

:meh: Congrats to all that have made the "call" and got their HCP!!!!!! Even if you cant get 5 boxes of Blazer Brass in .45ACP at Walmart anymore, everyone still be sure to go get Nachos..... or Popcorn (except ours in Hendersonville took the Popcorn machine out last week, WHATS WALMART COMMING TO????)

:D