Gun Show - Smyrna TN - Feb28-Mar1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find one. It will most likely be over priced. Also FYI with your ticket you get free admission into the antique flea market. Lots of Civil War stuff err crap :(!

56FordGuy, have you been to The Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet, TN? They sell reloading supplies. They are high on bullets. But primers and gun powder are priced right. Also try Midsouth Shooters Supply. They are in Clarksvill. I buy all of my reloading rifle bullets from them. gearyr

I told my wife i was going this weekend, but after what i brought home last gun show, she instantly gave me this no your not look and i threw in a "just kidding".

Just talked to my friend, we'll be there probably sometime on Saturday. I'll probably have an SKS, and possibly a Glock for sale, and I'm looking for an H&K P30 in 9mm. If you see a young guy in a Stihl cap, say hi.

Gearyr, I've been to The Reloader's Bench, but not recently. Not since I got my loading stuff and started reading my manuals. I imagine I'll be back there soon.

I'm headed that way now. I'm kind of looking for a CETME or G3 clone, but probably won't be able to afford the current price. I just like going to watch the reporters in the crowd checking under the tables, for all the illegal deals going on there, and trying to spot the "LOOPHOLE". :usa:

TK47

You'll beat the rush on beef jerky and wolf shirts. :usa:

Speaking of beef jerky, there was a vendor who damn near tackled me to the floor, just so I'd taste his beef jerky.

He quickly backed away once he noticed this in my hands.

0000451.jpg

0000452.jpg

That's Right! I found this Brand Spankin' New P220 Elite Stainless. Got a sweet deal from a private vendor at the show.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
Guest Todd@CIS
For those that are going or have been, are there any P-3at's or LCP's? Won't be able to go until Sunday afternoon at the earliest, but not sure it is going to be worth my time if there are not any of them to be found.

Edited: because I didn't know what I was talking about. :usa:

Edited by Todd@CIS
For those that are going or have been, are there any P-3at's or LCP's? Won't be able to go until Sunday afternoon at the earliest, but not sure it is going to be worth my time if there are not any of them to be found.

Yes, there was a vendor with 5 or 6 LCP's. When you walk in the door, he/they were all the way towards the back wall. Not against the wall, but facing the back wall. They were $339, IIRC.

BTW, I'm not sure, but the LCP's may not have been sent back for the recall. I saw a guy buy one, and a few minutes later another vendor was telling him that he didn;t think they had been fixed yet. I don't know for sure, just what I heard.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
Yes, there was a vendor with 5 or 6 LCP's. When you walk in the door, he/they were all the way towards the back wall. Not against the wall, but facing the back wall. They were $339, IIRC.

BTW, I'm not sure, but the LCP's may not have been sent back for the recall. I saw a guy buy one, and a few minutes later another vendor was telling him that he didn;t think they had been fixed yet. I don't know for sure, just what I heard.

Cool, I wouldn't mind getting one that has to be sent back, just to get the free mag. Guess I might have to get out there tomorrow.

We drove down around noon and the parking lot and the place was slammed. There

was a line down the front of the building. Did not have the heart to fight the crowd with my 4 year old.

TDR, you are going to love that 220. I have a Custom Shop 220 Elite SAO, it is by far my favorite pistol. Did you get it off a individual? I'm getting a 228 or 229 next if I can find the right deal.