What is wrong with people?

Guest colombianito1021

Guest colombianito1021

So about 30 min ago I was at my local Walmart with my fiancee doing some grocery shopping (carrying my Walther PPS .40 of-course!) My scalp has been really dry lately so I ventured off by myself to the shampoo section. I was looking at different brands in the crouched position when an african american boy of about 15-16 years old came up to me. He was to my left and asks me if I wanted to donate by buying some baseball cards off him. I told him no and as he turned around I saw that to my right at the end of the aisle was another A.A. male just looking around the corner my way then he turned away. As i kept looking at the shampoos about 20 seconds later I get nailed with a baseball to the left side ribs. My first taught was "what was that?" Then i saw to my left about 5 feet away a baseball and about 40 feet away i saw about 4-6 A.A. kids dodging into aisles. My reaction after realizing what happened was to go up to the management and file a complaint. I think this was 100% due to me carrying. If i weren't i probably would have screamed/flipped out and chased them. Anyways I gave my description to the management and about 10 min later they were kicked out. I continued my shopping and when i was about to go into the parking lot I moved my hoodie and opened carry. Anyways, that was what happened to me and i'm a little pissed off/happy i was carrying.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Wow, glad you kept your cool. I probably would have morphed into the Hulk and exploded with rage. Good thing he wasn't aiming for your head or anything. A baseball can kill you if they throw it hard enough.

Guest Jcochran88

Well you handled it correctly. not sure if i could have done that.

Not saying that i would have shot them, but definately would have went after them.

Guest canynracer

I am a kid too...I would have returned fire...(with the baseball) LOL...

seriously though, I would have done as you did...nice job keeping your cool!!

Guest db99wj

You mean you were carrying a handgun, legally, and you didn't start firing in the air and at the bad guys and the baby's on the next isle getting diapers, and the old lady getting wart removal....I call:bs:. We all know that these permit having gun nuts are loose cannons and will shoot up a place when even slightly provoked...:rolleyes:

Just kidding of course, way to go on handling it!:mad:

Guest abailey362

wow...glad you kept your cool...probably more than I would have been able to do.

did you or will you be filing a police report?

if this is a common thing for these kids then multiple documentation might help getg em into juvie a little faster.

I swear the kids these days.

About 4 weeks ago me and the wife and kids where in blasted wal-mart for some grocery's "hey when times are tough they are cheap enough to feed the kids" i hate going there tho.

But we where walking down the freezer isle and some id say 14-16 year old white kid started down the isle coming toward us and decided he had to show off or something when he saw us and started doing some half swingin waggle like his hip was broken or something :D and chanting one of those umm well you know one of those "dark skinned type" music songs and looking at us.

And of course i had to do one of my best embarrass the wife moves that she loves and not keep my thoughts to myself. :tinfoil:

The kid came swinging by chanting along and when we got close i kinda slipped out that he was a F'n Moron, kinda loud too "made the wife a bit happy at that :D" while looking him right in the eyes.

For some reason he shut up and a mircale must have happened as he could walk straight again while he was walking off.

Guest pws_smokeyjones
Anyways I gave my description to the management and about 10 min later they were kicked out.

So, do I understand correctly that Wal-Mart management didn't take any action other than kicking them out of the store? That is outrageous. At the very least they should have been pulled into a manager office with a uniformed police officer and had a little fear put into them.

Guest db99wj

You were assaulted.....hell, lets get liberal and call it this, you were assaulted by an "Assault Ball".

Ok, really, you were assaulted. Walmarts should have done more. At least they should have given you a free nacho's.

Guest canynracer

hell yeah...and where is wally world security?

I still think you should have chased them down and thrown it back...

I need to start carrying a paintball gun...that would teach them.

I'm sure I would have done the absolute wrong thing but I would have calmly made my way over to the sports section(while ignoring the kids) stocked up on whatever projectile's (full basket) and proceeded to snipe the little punks till they gave up, left the store or I was asked to leave....

Guest colombianito1021

Yeah, they were kicked out and i never saw a single police officer/security guy. It was just the regular blueshirt employees. I guess i should have pressed charges because it did hurt. No bruising or anything showed up. anyways i probably will go to walmart again today and keep an eye out for them....

• 6 months later...

to the op: you should of picked it up and threw at his face. then again, now'a'days you probably would have been arrested for a 'hate crime.'

But we where walking down the freezer isle and some id say 14-16 year old white kid started down the isle coming toward us and decided he had to show off or something when he saw us and started doing some half swingin waggle like his hip was broken or something :screwy: and chanting one of those umm well you know one of those "dark skinned type" music songs and looking at us.

There is nothing more pathetic than a White person who wants to emulate Black 'culture.'

• Administrator
You were assaulted.....hell, lets get liberal and call it this, you were assaulted by an "Assault Ball".

Ok, really, you were assaulted. Walmarts should have done more. At least they should have given you a free nacho's.

Assault is the first word that came to my mind. I know for a fact that I'd have ended up on top of the little bastard that threw the ball and dragged him straight to the store office and had them detain him while I called the police.

You throw a baseball at me, I'm not going to shoot you but by the time I get done with your ass, you're probably going to wish I had.

Guest TackleberryTom
You throw a baseball at me, I'm not going to shoot you but by the time I get done with your ass, you're probably going to wish I had.

Hell Yeah!!

I would have definitely been on the px gettin the law involved. That is assault for sure.

A crime that will lead to another, more violent and possibly deadly one down the road.