FREE NRA MEMBERSHIP

Guest partssman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Seems to be :down: It's on the official site anyway.

I know they need the numbers, but can't help feeling kinda bad about not supporting them. Hopefully i'll be able to make a donation or something in the near future.... been meaning to join back up for several weeks now.

Is this legit?

I was wondering the same. A WHOIS returned favorable info, and further web searching turned up several people who confirmed nrahq.org is an official NRA site. One poster on THR posted this:

linkgraph.png

I was wondering the same. A WHOIS returned favorable info, and further web searching turned up several people who confirmed nrahq.org is an official NRA site. ....

Actually, if you want to get free multi-tool when you join, use this:

http://www.insureyourgunrights.com/

Also a NRA site, and the one in the NRA enclosure with many new guns.

(not a freebie membership, though).

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest siegfried

They must really be hurting, but they havent done really much of anything in yrs. so many dropped out because Olofson was not being helped by the NRA that was the final straw for many, myself included!:lol:

As long as people can keep a single shot shotgun, the NRA is happy!

When a recruiter wanted me to join at a show, i told him i just dropped my membership last yr. and asked do you want to know why?

He said no, i said Olofson and walked off hearing him tell another recruiter, that he was getting tired about being asked and hearing about Olofson, and that deal really hurt the NRA.

So can somebody tell me why the NRA did nothing to help Olofson????:down:

Sounds like some good points, and valid reasons for you not having much love for them. I'm honestly not up on all that as much as i should be.... But seems to me that the stronger the NRA is, the better off we are.

Sounds like some good points, and valid reasons for you not having much love for them. I'm honestly not up on all that as much as i should be.... But seems to me that the stronger the NRA is, the better off we are.

NRA has its warts, but it's really the only game in town - indeed, it's one of the most powerful lobbies period.

Gun legislation both overall in the US and even state by state, would almost certainly be MUCH more restrictive without it.

- OS

NRA has its warts, but it's really the only game in town - indeed, it's one of the most powerful lobbies period.

My thoughts exactly. I'd rather stand with them than without them. :down:

A gun enthusiast who doesn't stand w/ the NRA is like a man lost out in the woods at night who refuses to use the flashlight in his pocket because it isn't the best one on the market...:lol:

They must really be hurting, but they havent done really much of anything in yrs. so many dropped out because Olofson was not being helped by the NRA that was the final straw for many, myself included!:)

As long as people can keep a single shot shotgun, the NRA is happy!

When a recruiter wanted me to join at a show, i told him i just dropped my membership last yr. and asked do you want to know why?

He said no, i said Olofson and walked off hearing him tell another recruiter, that he was getting tired about being asked and hearing about Olofson, and that deal really hurt the NRA.

So can somebody tell me why the NRA did nothing to help Olofson????:D

Deleted. Your entire post is complete and utter rubbish.

Edited by Warbird
Guest johnnyo

I didn't see anything on that site that said "join NRA for free". I'd say that the NRA will send you a bill to your address. It can't be that bad it's only $25 or $35 a year i can't remember.

good luck with "FREE" membership.

Remember nothing in this world if actually "FREE".

Cheers,

johnnyo

Here is part of the message i got after submitting my info....

Thank you for joining the NRA by accepting the one-year gift membership, and for your great support of the Second Amendment as an NRA member!

I heard it was free elsewhere too. If they bill me, i'm cool with that :D

Of course it's not. The world is not a perfect place either. What reasonable/viable alternatives are there?

Severely limiting all political lobbying, forcing politicians to rely on listening to their constituents who make an effort to make their own voices heard on a diversity of issues.

Guest archerdr1
Severely limiting all political lobbying, forcing politicians to rely on listening to their constituents who make an effort to make their own voices heard on a diversity of issues.

while it would be nice for that to happen, the result of expecting it to happen will result in the same thing that has happened so far... we lose our rights one ammendment at a time. If the NRA stopped lobbying, do you really think the opposite side would stop too? NO, the only voice heard would be of the Brady bunch and the like...and God knows we don't need that!