I'm re-listing this. Here is a brand new Dillon 750XL set up for 45acp with Redding Carbide Dies and and a Micrometer Seating Die, this is for the Press, Redding Carbide Dies, Short Strong Mount, and Shell Case Feeder, and three LG Primer Tubes( Dillon didn't include the SM Primer Tubes for some reason) only as shown. The other stuff you see will be offered up later. Also includes the Mini Bullet Feeder(once one chamber is emptied you turn it by hand to the next full chamber and so on) spare parts kit, Small Powder Bar and Low Powder alert. Asking $1750 CASH, no trades at this time. I'll also throw in 500+ 45acp LG Primer Brass Cases. I live in the Whitehouse area and can meet locally around Goodlettsville, Hendersonville,Gallatin,and Nashville area. Willing to drive a little to meet you halfway if you live further than the areas I listed. PM me any questions about it. If you live locally and want to come by were I live and check it out I'll knock $50 off the price, this also has a bunch of Upgraded Parts.  Thanks for looking. $1750 is for the Press, Case Feeder, Spare Parts Kit, Manual. No other accessories, The Picture is from my original add for a package deal and is not included in the $1750 Price. Thanks. 20230609_164602.thumb.jpg.71357fd7ee9af1c4e001eae411dbcdcb.jpg

Edited by DJTC45
Added the Dies in that are already setup for loading 45acp.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

Come on guys. If you ever load with a Dillon, you’ll never use another. I’ve got a 550 that will not die. I’ve loaded enough 223 on it for 3 people doing serious shooting. Last year I bought a 750 to set up in 45 only and just the loader, strong mount and powder feed was nearly $1,300. This guy is taking a beating. I don’t think you could load enough to wear one out. If you have any issues with the Dillon, their customer service is first class. I broke a part on my 550 doing something stupid. I called, got to talk to a real human, wasn’t rushed. All they asked for was my mailing address. I asked for the cost. They shipped it for free! 

• Like 2
On 6/18/2023 at 11:29 AM, DJTC45 said:

I'm re-listing this. Here is a brand new Dillon 750XL set up for 45acp with Redding Carbide Dies and and a Micrometer Seating Die, this is for the Press, Redding Carbide Dies, Short Strong Mount, and Shell Case Feeder, and three LG Primer Tubes( Dillon didn't include the SM Primer Tubes for some reason) only as shown. The other stuff you see will be offered up later. Also includes the Mini Bullet Feeder(once one chamber is emptied you turn it by hand to the next full chamber and so on) spare parts kit, Small Powder Bar and Low Powder alert. Asking $1750 CASH, no trades at this time. I'll also throw in 500+ 45acp LG Primer Brass Cases. I live in the Whitehouse area and can meet locally around Goodlettsville, Hendersonville,Gallatin,and Nashville area. Willing to drive a little to meet you halfway if you live further than the areas I listed. PM me any questions about it. If you live locally and want to come by were I live and check it out I'll knock $50 off the price, this also has a bunch of Upgraded Parts.  Thanks for looking. 20230609_164602.thumb.jpg.71357fd7ee9af1c4e001eae411dbcdcb.jpg

On 6/18/2023 at 11:29 AM, DJTC45 said:

I'm re-listing this. Here is a brand new Dillon 750XL set up for 45acp with Redding Carbide Dies and and a Micrometer Seating Die, this is for the Press, Redding Carbide Dies, Short Strong Mount, and Shell Case Feeder, and three LG Primer Tubes( Dillon didn't include the SM Primer Tubes for some reason) only as shown. The other stuff you see will be offered up later. Also includes the Mini Bullet Feeder(once one chamber is emptied you turn it by hand to the next full chamber and so on) spare parts kit, Small Powder Bar and Low Powder alert. Asking $1750 CASH, no trades at this time. I'll also throw in 500+ 45acp LG Primer Brass Cases. I live in the Whitehouse area and can meet locally around Goodlettsville, Hendersonville,Gallatin,and Nashville area. Willing to drive a little to meet you halfway if you live further than the areas I listed. PM me any questions about it. If you live locally and want to come by were I live and check it out I'll knock $50 off the price, this also has a bunch of Upgraded Parts.  Thanks for looking. 20230609_164602.thumb.jpg.71357fd7ee9af1c4e001eae411dbcdcb.jpg

I want to purchase

23 hours ago, Sandi said:

I want to purchase

Well this one went south. Emailed potential buyer, then called and spoke to her about the 750XL and as we talked I told her I would throw enough stuff in that wasn't included to get started. We agreed on the price of $1750 CASH, and set up a meet for Sunday at 1pm to complete the transaction. I tore everything down and boxed up everything this morning only to get a text that said: "I talked to a friend that is a top reloader, he told me the 750XL is not a good press because it's aouto indexing unlike the 550 which is manual indexing and you can correct any problems if you make a mistake and you can't do that on the 750XL". This really p!$$'$ me off, especially when i went out of my way to add about $200 in extras for free, two reloading books, 1000 cleaned 45acp LG Brass, and 1000 LG Pistol Primers. I don't usually call a person out but this is just bad business as far as I'm concerned. Mods, I apologize for making this rant in my post so if I'm out of line just let me know. I'm going to make a new listing for the 750XL. Thanks TGO.

• Sad 1