Thorogood Moccasin Toe Boots

res308

I’m wanting some of these boots for general wear, not as dedicated work boots. I also don’t want that white wedge sole, which I do hear is more comfortable on concrete. 
They have one called the Crazyhorse and one called the Flyway, both with the regular heeled sole. Both look great to me. 
I’m tired of (and from) my feet hurting all the time and I hear the Thorogoods are very comfortable. I’m sold on the Saloman hikers I have, but they don’t look as nice as these moc toe boots. 
Anybody have any experience with them? What do you think?

Get them!!! I've worn Thorogood 6-inch mocs for years. Short break-in time and they'll feel like slippers. I do wear the white wedge soles (from my carpenter days). You can go from the job site to a nice dinner and still get away with it.

Only bad thing is they have really went up in price the last few years. Wait till black Friday and they tend to go on sale.

• Like 1

That brand of boot I've worn for years at work. I have two pair of their Moc Toe Steel Toed Boots, and a pair of the Slip on boots, most comfortable pair of work boots I ever bought. They were comfortable from day one and only got better. Buy a pair and you'll see.

I did buy a pair of the Keen wedge sole 8" boots for work. They have the wedge sole, which is very comfortable (first wedge soles I've tried). I still want a pair of moc toe boots for everyday wear, but with a regular heeled sole. I know I'm being picky, but I just don't want a white sole on a boot for casual wear. I'm checking out the White's now. I wish I could afford a pair of Nick's boots, but, wow $$$$$$$$$$$$

I bought a pair of Nick's Boots in the Mock Toe with a Leather Sole and Dodger Heel. They are expensive but the quality of them is great bit your right about the price, plus I had to wait for about Twelve weeks for them to be made.

1 hour ago, res308 said:

I did buy a pair of the Keen wedge sole 8" boots for work. They have the wedge sole, which is very comfortable (first wedge soles I've tried). I still want a pair of moc toe boots for everyday wear, but with a regular heeled sole. I know I'm being picky, but I just don't want a white sole on a boot for casual wear. I'm checking out the White's now. I wish I could afford a pair of Nick's boots, but, wow $$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah I ordered a pair of Nick's back in April. Hopefully I'll have them by Christmas.