ammunitiontogo.com - Prices climb *again*

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh.. That's probably true, and i don't plan to order at those prices. I have 115 rounds of the good stuff. Just not going to have much of an alternative unless i don't ever shoot anything but blazer and wwb. OR start reloading, but that seems to be less of a sure thing these days too :)

I would like to think i would have more of a supply if i had my 9 for more than 3 months. Seem to have gotten back into shooting at a bad time :-\

I have, and hope that others have a memory of which places have jacked up prices and which haven't. I am for capitalism, so I respect a vendor's right to charge what they can get, but on the flip side I also have a right to choose where I will buy from. Once the ammo supply settles back down to normal, the venders who started gouging will have at least one less customer.

Guest joeharris

On another forum, they were saying the reason ammunition to go, has raised prices so high, was due to the Ammoman's new Ferrari, heard he got it for less than $500.000. a few month's ago!:P

Just got a email from ammoman..

223 / 5.56 - 55 GRAIN FULL METAL JACKET

BRAND NEW - BOXER PRIMED

RELOADABLE - NON CORROSIVE

MADE BY PRIVI PARTIZAN IN SERBIA

In stock with free shipping. $439 /1000

ARE THEY CRAZY!

I'll tell ya one thing. I'm going to remember this!!!

Guest smithandwesson
Just got a email from ammoman..

223 / 5.56 - 55 GRAIN FULL METAL JACKET

BRAND NEW - BOXER PRIMED

RELOADABLE - NON CORROSIVE

MADE BY PRIVI PARTIZAN IN SERBIA

In stock with free shipping. $439 /1000

ARE THEY CRAZY!

I'll tell ya one thing. I'm going to remember this!!!

you damn sr8! I wont buy from no gouger! they can shove it up their.........

Guest TargetShooter84

Was at a store earlier and saw a bulk pack of .22LR for 24 bucks....I think 550 rounds....is that too much for those rounds? Or is that a good deal?

Was at a store earlier and saw a bulk pack of .22LR for 24 bucks....I think 550 rounds....is that too much for those rounds? Or is that a good deal?

The Remington Golden Bullet is the round I've most often seen in the 550 packs. It's about 12-14 bucks at Wally's or 20 bucks at Dicks when either has it.

I just bought Winchester HV 500 boxes for 12.97 and Winchester 333 round boxes for 10.00 at Wally's this week in 'Nooga, just to give you and idea.

- OS