Guest TnDeerHunter

2001 Ford Supercrew

2000 Chevy Impala

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1974 CJ5

Don't believe in car payments either. Ride em till they can't ride no longer

Edited by TnDeerHunter
  • Administrator
Just sold this '72ish VW Squareback... Now I have a '92 Rodeo... I also have a '95 Dodge Ram 1500 with 240,000 miles...

DSC03142.jpg

I love air-cooled VWs. I owned a '74 standard Beetle back in high school and drove the hell out of it. It caught on fire once (common issue) so I rebuilt it and drove the hell out of it some more. :cop:

Nice squareback! I wish I had some pics of my old Vdubs online. I had a slammed 70 standard, a 69 ghia and a 61 single cab. Would give anything to have them back!

I've still got my '74 sitting in my parents' garage back home in Kentucky. Every so often it's tempting to unbury it and put it back on the road, but then I stop and think about how many other projects consume my time and energy right now. Really don't need another.

Toy:

117.jpg

Absolute hotness! :blush:

A friend of mine lives down in Spring Hill and owns a blue Viper with white stripes. You may have seen it around town, or even know him. Ted?

Guest c.a.s.
89/98 Jeep Comanchero (Part Comanche, part Cherokee).

I want to see that, especially since I'm lusting after a Comanche, even if I can't find one.

Guest tnpanscraper
I love air-cooled VWs. I owned a '74 standard Beetle back in high school and drove the hell out of it. It caught on fire once (common issue) so I rebuilt it and drove the hell out of it some more. :lol:

I've still got my '74 sitting in my parents' garage back home in Kentucky. Every so often it's tempting to unbury it and put it back on the road, but then I stop and think about how many other projects consume my time and energy right now. Really don't need another.

Absolute hotness! :koolaid:

A friend of mine lives down in Spring Hill and owns a blue Viper with white stripes. You may have seen it around town, or even know him. Ted?

I had a '77 beetle burn in my high school parking lot many, many moons ago... Also had a '65 Bus caught fire but I got it out before it did too much damage...

• Administrator
I had a '77 beetle burn in my high school parking lot many, many moons ago... Also had a '65 Bus caught fire but I got it out before it did too much damage...

Yeah, mine happened on my way home from work after school. Fuel line popped off the carb and sprayed the generator. Whoomph!!! :koolaid:

Guest tnpanscraper
Yeah, mine happened on my way home from work after school. Fuel line popped off the carb and sprayed the generator. Whoomph!!! :koolaid:

That sucks man... I was starting the beetle and the plug wires shorted and shot a spark to the carb. POOF!!!

Weekend occasional driver - 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo, heavily modified

ZacCarter1.jpg

Daily driver - Lexus GS300 (no picture)

Weekend Hauler/Track car hauler/old reliable - Dodge Ram 3500

SupraTrailer.jpg