Guest RandomHero

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cleverscreenname

a car that a friend and i built

Copyofl_72115a5ed83d9d1645f2781fe7d.jpg

1995 nissan 240sx with an RB25det swap with a holset HX35 (you dodge diesel guys know that turbo)

my daily

DSCI1781.jpg

an a car that my unlce has worked on that i thought you guys might like

DSCI1813.jpg

1999 Nissan Maxima. I'll be driving this for approximately 1 more year and two months. Then I'm turning it over to my oldest daughter, may God forgive me! I figure after that it will be safer to no longer drive on the road. The rest of you all... good luck! :(

My work vehicle...

1492568.jpg

My daily driver...

IMG_5109Copy.jpg

Hey, you or one of your coworkers are taking me to Portland, OR next week...Regional Jet to Denver, then a 757-200 to Portland.:confused:

• Administrator
Recently purchased 2006 F-150 Supercrew FTX (Factory Upgraded FX4)

FTX-Hood.jpg

FTX.jpg

Recently Sold 1999 Supercharged Camaro SS-Truck is more practical right now.

100_0013.jpg

I'm digging the F150. Of course, there's always the option of supercharging the truck when you decide that you really, really miss the power. :devil:

Guest TNcumminsGUY
Weekend occasional driver - 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo, heavily modified

ZacCarter1.jpg

Daily driver - Lexus GS300 (no picture)

Weekend Hauler/Track car hauler/old reliable - Dodge Ram 3500

SupraTrailer.jpg

Had no idea that you were a gun guy also, I've loved both of your supras

Had no idea that you were a gun guy also, I've loved both of your supras

Thanks man - I appreciate it. I've not been heavy into guns until about a year ago, but have always been a gun owner... I'm actually more into diesel stuff these days (small diesels, not like truck drag racing and all of that stuff).

I12_blackred.jpg

Nice....I'm starting to get that urge too. Running, Biking...several of my friends run, bike swim, some competitively... Tempting.

So far, I can barely afford to look at them let alone buy one!

Edited by db99wj