FFL Transfer Fees

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moody

$50.00 is what I've been quoted by a few places around here. I've heard as low as your $25.00, but that was from my cousin in NC, when I happened to ask him what he was paying to get something.

Guest JHatmaker

Franklin Gun is $50 used, $75 New

East Side is $50 (used to be $25)

Uselton's I believe is $50

Hero-Gear is $20-25 IIRC

Guest redbarron06

G&L 25+10 for background 50 for susspressor and 100 for FA or SBR according to what Dennis told me.

ASP in Joelton is 50+10.

Tennessee Gun Country in Clarksville charges $15 plus $10 for TIC for up to 3 firearms, then $15 more for 3 more firearms.

I do a lot of business with these guys and it looks like I got it good, based on the numbers you guys are quoting.

Furthermore, the folks at Tennessee Gun Country are GREAT to deal with, super bunch, I can't say enough.

Guest abailey362

some places price based on if they sell/stock the product or not. If you buy something new from an online dealer and could have gotten it from them, they charge more. if it's a purple widget that they wouldn't want to order because no one else would ever buy it, they charge less. I just try n buy local when i can(which is all the time except on deals on C&R....I need to get myself a license for that)

I guess I am so lucky. Ther is a small pawn shop close by that only charges for the tics. That's it. Ten dollars and you are out the door. There is a pawn shop in Jackson that charges $10 plus tics which is not bad either.

• Moderators
I guess I am so lucky. Ther is a small pawn shop close by that only charges for the tics. That's it. Ten dollars and you are out the door. There is a pawn shop in Jackson that charges $10 plus tics which is not bad either.

I would like to know the names of those places cause that would sho nuff be worth the drive to me as I am out that way fairly often to see family.

In the last few years I have been pretty lucky because when I have found something I want I have been able to go through the forum dealers and they have found what I want and matched or beat the on-line price.

The exception was when I wanted a PLR-16. None of them could get it, so I bought it from Buds. I picked Murfreesboro Outdoors simply because they are close and they were listed on Bud’s site; no muss no fuss, just pick them at checkout. (Why don't all FFL's do this?)

I ordered it 5PM on Wednesday and they called me Friday afternoon that it was in. :tough:

They charged $40 total, but since I had never bought anything from them I didn’t think that was too bad.