So,I was looking up an idea for a new tattoo,when I found this.....

Tatoos are starting to get like jean jackets. They once were the sign of a cool rebellious youth doing his thing..... now if your wearing one your just a dork who still thinks the Fonz is cool amundo!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Tatoos are starting to get like jean jackets. They once were the sign of a cool rebellious youth doing his thing..... now if your wearing one your just a dork who still thinks the Fonz is cool amundo!

Meh. Trinket tattoos, yes. People who are into it for the art form, no.

I'm talking about the barb wire and tribal tattoos. If it means something thats ones thing but mostly what I see are some college age folk who get the same old thing because it looks "cool".:tough:

Hey,if shes willing to put her body through that....think I might have a chance?

:dirty:

Maybe.............maaaaayyyybe.

Ya might be on to something there!

I could probably set you up with one of these gals down here that............aww nevermind.:cool:

Guest grimel
Not enough Jack Daniels in Lynchburg for me to put myself through that. People are crazy.

-Jason G

I could be 2 days into a 3 day booze induced coma and come up stone cold sober swinging at the F'n SOB who started doing that to me.

I might come back to life 2 days dead over something like that. ;):screwy::):screwy:

That's actually now banned in the US military. Apparently it's a big thing with soldiers, so they wrote a reg forbidding it.

And don't speak ill of tattoo's, some of us actually put a lot of thought and time into our ink. Not all of us a drunken frat boys who wanna spend some more of daddy's money on something 654652165464 other people have.

And girls with tattoo's make me want to do very naughty things to them.

Hey David, here's some pork rinds.

mar19-pork.jpg

Guest Jamie
Hey,if shes willing to put her body through that....think I might have a chance?

:P

You better think this through: If she's willing to do that to herself, what might she be willing to do to you? Especially if she's P.O.'d at you?

For instance, how'd you like to wake up with a certain...sensitive... part of you body, in, say, a waffle iron, for leaving the toilet seat up? :eek:;):)

Nah... she's one of those I'd stay waaaaay the hell away from.

The one with the back rings, on the other hand, you could always just hang up in the closet, if she got too annoying. :devil:;)

You better think this through: If she's willing to do that to herself, what might she be willing to do to you? Especially if she's P.O.'d at you?

For instance, how'd you like to wake up with a certain...sensitive... part of you body, in, say, a waffle iron, for leaving the toilet seat up? :eek:;):)

Just all the more reason to hit and split! :devil:

• Administrator
I'm talking about the barb wire and tribal tattoos. If it means something thats ones thing but mostly what I see are some college age folk who get the same old thing because it looks "cool".;)

Agreed 100%. The barbed wire and tribal tattoos stay at the forefront of my mind when I think about "trinket tattoos". Those, ass-antlers, Asian symbols, butterflies or fairies on chick's ankles, etc. strike me as being trendy fashion accessories. The guys at tattoo shops love having to cover them up later when people come to their senses. :)

Guest db99wj

I'm in Gulf Shores this week.....tat's everywhere...lots of butterfly's, ferries, stuff like that.

Lots and lots and lots of trinket tattoo's here.

...I'm old enough to remember when tattoos were cool...

I got my fraternity letters on the inside of my lower leg in 93. They were cool then, not so much today. Tat's then were more rare. Not so much today. I have thought about going back in and getting it covered, with a larger tat. One that incorporates it somehow. Never know.