Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PapaB

A quote from the article -

"Phares said that Hizb ut-Tahrir, rather than training members to carry out terrorist acts like Al Qaeda, focuses instead on indoctrinating youths between ages of 9 and 18 to absorb the ideology that calls for the formation of an empire — or "khilafah" — that will rule according to Islamic law and condones any means to achieve it, including militant jihad."

I know we have free speech but what happened to arresting and prosecuting for Treason? Doesn't brain washing and indoctrinating our youth "...for the formation of an empire — or "khilafah" — that will rule according to Islamic law and condones any means to achieve it," fit the description?

I know we have free speech but what happened to arresting and prosecuting for Treason? Doesn't brain washing and indoctrinating our youth "...for the formation of an empire — or "khilafah" — that will rule according to Islamic law and condones any means to achieve it," fit the description?

Nope. Not any more than it can ban the teaching of racist "we wuz right and the south will rise again!" bushwa to the children of kluckers and their ilk.

"Phares said that Hizb ut-Tahrir, rather than training members to carry out terrorist acts like Al Qaeda, focuses instead on indoctrinating youths between ages of 9 and 18 to absorb the ideology that calls for the formation of an empire — or "khilafah" — that will rule according to Islamic law and condones any means to achieve it, including militant jihad."

There are a fair number of religious groups in the US that would fit in that category, too--we're just sort of used to them.

Fox news had reported a couple of months ago, that there are numerous Islamic training camps in numerous states, all legal and off limits to Americans. One is north east of Nashville ;).

I suspect it was actually non-muslims who are not allowed in. Big difference.

Pop makes an interesting point. There was at one time a law called the "Alien and Sedition Act" that addressed this stuff. My guess is that it was struck down by the courts for violating the First Amendment. Maybe a law scholar could speak to this. Please help us out.

Kind regards,

LEROY

Pop makes an interesting point. There was at one time a law called the "Alien and Sedition Act" that addressed this stuff. My guess is that it was struck down by the courts for violating the First Amendment. Maybe a law scholar could speak to this. Please help us out.

Kind regards,

LEROY

Here's your answer: Me, I side with Thomas Jefferson on this one.

The Alien and Sedition Acts were four bills passed in 1798 by the Federalists in the United States Congress, who were waging an undeclared naval war with France, later known as the Quasi-War. They were signed into law by President John Adams. Proponents claimed the acts were designed to protect the United States from alien citizens of enemy powers and to stop seditious attacks from weakening the government. The Democratic-Republicans, like later historians, attacked them as being both unconstitutional and designed to stifle criticism of the administration, and as infringing on the right of the states to act in these areas. They became a major political issue in the elections of 1798 and 1800. One act—the Alien Enemies Act—is still in force in 2009, and has frequently been enforced in wartime. The others expired or were repealed by 1802. Thomas Jefferson held them all to be unconstitutional and void, and pardoned and ordered the release of all who had been convicted of violating them.

Guest mustangdave
Apparently we will never know the glory that is jihad. :poop:

Is there a down side to this? Shoot..I guess to them we're a TARGET rich environment...that sucks

Here's your answer: Me, I side with Thomas Jefferson on this one.

Thanks Bryan. I thought they came around later for some strange reason; but im easily confused in my old age.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

LEROY