Most Comfortable Handgun You've Held?

smopim86 hooked me up with a 10 rd mag for my P2000sk that with the Xgrip is the absolute most comfortable gun,Like a P30 only compact.The mag is a 10 rd but, it holds 11 makin the .357 sig a 12 shot compact.

smopim86 hooked me up with a 10 rd mag for my P2000sk that with the Xgrip is the absolute most comfortable gun,Like a P30 only compact.The mag is a 10 rd but, it holds 11 makin the .357 sig a 12 shot compact.

You know the HK45c or p2000 is about what the xgrip makes the p2000sk most similar to. I still think the p30 or hk45 is the best feeling.

You know the HK45c or p2000 is about what the xgrip makes the p2000sk most similar to. I still think the p30 or hk45 is the best feeling.

I figured you would have to rub in a little something about a P7 that I dont have YET!!!

I figured you would have to rub in a little something about a P7 that I dont have YET!!!

The P7is one of the most comfortable handguns I have ever had. It is also w/o the most accurate. I recommend the M8 version, because it has the heat shield above the trigger. The heat generated by the M8 is one of the only real drawbacks to the gun.

Guest dougmcfalls

Hands down the 1911 is the most comfortable handgun to hold and shoot. Some variants are a little on the heavy side. That's why I carry a Colt Defender or a S&W 1911 with a scadnium frame and 4" barell. But the full size all steel 1911 are the best as far as balance and comfort to hold and shoot.