Most Comfortable Handgun You've Held?

Guest maggie357

For a woman with small hands I love the Ruger speed 6 and my Taurus Millenium. Both are well balanced and seem to go right on target naturally.

For a woman with small hands I love the Ruger speed 6 and my Taurus Millenium. Both are well balanced and seem to go right on target naturally.

My wife liked the Taurus millenium as well......until she shot one. She said it wasn't as natural to shoot as it was to hold. :) So she got a Glock.....:D

Guest Hillbilly Dan

Hard to beat old John Brownings 1911's. No matter who makes them. Some are a little different from others, but all basically the same. Almost every MFG Co. uses his designs somehow.

Guest proudsuthrner
Taurus PT145 Mil Pro, extreeeemly nice to hold! :biglol:

yea i like the feel of my pt140 mil pro. i'm sure its pretty similar to the .45 right

P30 hands down

Daily carry is a P2000 V3 SA/DA SK in a .357 Sig,Love it.

But,the P30 is a gun that once you put it in your hand and gently squeeze the trigger you just have to wonder "Why do I need the other 67 hand guns"

The only reason I can come up with is "Cause I can"

Guest mikedwood

For me personally it's the G26 with extensions. For me it's comfortable to hold, operate and shoot. It's the perfect pistol for me.

:D I may have had a sip.

S&W m65LS...designed to be more somfortable ro induce women shooters, and they hit it on the head. first round butt finger groove K-Frame I ever shot that felt right in my hand.

Autos, Para P12, been shooting it and carrying it for 15yrs, just feels right when I pick it up.

I think the Sigs have a very similar hand placement to the 1911,

Recently found a glock that I may end up buying, 17L, balances like a 1911, but not the most comfortable grip. Also, not real fond of plastic guns, .02

Guest Scottech

I'm slightly tardy on my forum lurking but I thought I'd add my 2 cents. I would say any Sig-Sauer, with special recognition to my P228. I think just changing grips might make it seem like you've got a new gun! I've got the factory grips on my Sig.

Guest HexHead
P30 hands down

Daily carry is a P2000 V3 SA/DA SK in a .357 Sig,Love it.

P30 does feel really nice. I'm just not sure I like finger grooves and it's the size of a Glock 17. I got a chance to check out the P2000s last Friday. The grip on the SK was just too small. If I put all my fingers around the grip, using the pinky extension, they felt really bunched up together. Putting my pinky under the extension felt weird. My Beretta 9000 was like that too. The P2000 was wonderful. Felt really great and still has the interchangeable backstraps for that custom fit. I laid it on top of my Glock 19 and it's slide was a little shorter, but the grip was a tiny bit longer. The P2000 felt like it was designed for my hand.

It will likely be my next pistol in 9mm. I'll just need to find one with an LEM trigger.

I've modified a Glock 17 so that it holds and nearly replicates a 1911 in sight alignment and my modified Glock 19 is probably more comfortable than a Hi-Power, although the sights come on faster and flatter than any pistol I have held. The only stock pistol that comes to mind that comes on line as fast and feels good is the Sig 228, but the bore axis is a bit too high for my liking.

Craig in Clarksville