Most Comfortable Handgun You've Held?

Guest Marine03

I like my H&k USP .45 Compact. The sights line up nicely with my prefered wrist angle. And for my small hands the grip is comfortable. I don't have to stretch to get good contact with the trigger. Not to mention the mag release is ambi and easy to use.

When I went shopping for my first pistol, how the weapon fit my hand was my biggest consideration. Full-frame 1911s felt awesome - just like I was a little kid pointing my finger and yelling "bang!". Eventually, I went with an XDm (Glock didn't fit), since that was the next best in terms of feel, and the care and feeding seemed a bit simpler for a new shooter such as myself.

I wish I knew more about the hand size of the posters - some of the earlier posts would have been enlightening, since I'm finding that guns are like tattoos, in that once you get one, you want more. Since I'm not into ink, I'll just buy more guns.

Guest johnmattwill

My 1911 by far is the most comfortable I have ever owned, thats why I carry it now!!! Especially with the rosewood rubber insert Pachmayr!!!!:D

I wish I knew more about the hand size of the posters - some of the earlier posts would have been enlightening, since I'm finding that guns are like tattoos, in that once you get one, you want more. Since I'm not into ink, I'll just buy more guns.

I'm 6' and around 180lbs. Medium to small sized hands.

I have tattoos and guns. I'll have to say, the addiction to each is definatly different for me. Kinda like being addicted to crack and lettuce. They just don't match. The tattoo's can't save my life or convince someone not to harm me.

I have my "battle guns" and I have my play toys. My "battle guns" fit and feel wonderful and are a delight to shoot. My toy are something I have to get use to shootin'.....:D

Guest VolGrad

Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 Govt model > I own this one.

HK P30 > I shot one and hated it so I don't own one. I love the feel though.

Bersa Model 85. I could shoot that thing all day long.

I had a Bersha 85 a while back and remember how well I like the feel and fit of it. It seemed like I always had the perfect grip everytime I drew it from the holster. I imagine Walter PPK's are the same since it's pretty much a copy of one. It was a fun gun to shoot.

Guest Hi Point

I REALLY really like my Hi Point C9. I know it sounds crazy but the Hi Point C9 with the Hogue Handall Grips and the clip that gives you an extra finger spot feels SO perfect. I mean it form fits to your hand.