CNN INTERVIEW GOES WRONG WITH TRUCK DEALER, MULLER LETS THEM HAVE IT!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BillOfRightsFan

This does raise a very important question. One of deep religious import. It may even be one that Jesus himself forsaw which is why guns were not yet invented - because the answer may have divided mankind in a way that could not have been easily healed.

What Would Jesus Chamber?

I'm going with 5.56 NATO.

Guest CrazyLincoln

That was great. Only one thing I think that could have made it better.

Why don't when libs ask "but why an AK-47?" Why doesn't anyone ever ask, "How is that worse than giving away higher caliber semi-auto hunting rifles? Because it looks different?"

She asked like a dozen times if he thought giving away and AK-47 was "irresponsible".

He is obviously a brass balls type of person who refuses to back down on his principles. It was funny to watch the interview deteriorate once he started figuratively slamming her forehead to the desk. I have to wonder.....did she come up with that BS retort on her own, or was a producer talking in her earpiece?

Guest Muttling
He is obviously a brass balls type of person who refuses to back down on his principles.

I think he's more than that.

He read the anti-gun play book and had his responses to the typical questions prepared in advance.

In the words of Sun Tzu, don't respond to the enemy.....make him (in this case her) respond to you.

The dude came into this interview loaded for bear and she was loaded for squirrels. I'd be scared to break into his house....and that's the way it should be.

Guest GimpyLeg
In the words of Sun Tzu, don't respond to the enemy.....make him (in this case her) respond to you.

These are wise words. Maybe we don't let the anti's put us on the defense, but make them defend their position.

Guest signtist

This is the real America. Muller has what it takes to stand above the crowd and deliver hope and motivation. I am ready for the fight like many of the folks here in Utah.

Thank you Mr. Muller

"I choose to die fighting for my freedom rather than be executed because I did nothing" -signs

Guest gtidan
This is a similar piece, but I thought it needed a different place.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/07/17/am.muller.truck.ak47.cnn

Its hilarious, he let the CNN girl have it!

What she did was show the world what a bunch of 'crackers' live in Missouri. Yep, just want I want............some AK47 grandma blowing my butt off cause I knocked on her door by mistake some night while delivering a pizza.

You know this guy just has to have a KKK uniform in his closet. Hey, didn't that guy who shot the abortion doctor in Kansas say he was 'just doing God's work"?

What does believing in God have to do with anything. Let me tell you: NOTHING.

Guest SUNTZU
What she did was show the world what a bunch of 'crackers' live in Missouri. Yep, just want I want............some AK47 grandma blowing my butt off cause I knocked on her door by mistake some night while delivering a pizza.

You know this guy just has to have a KKK uniform in his closet. Hey, didn't that guy who shot the abortion doctor in Kansas say he was 'just doing God's work"?

Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya...

What's crackalackin in Kalifornia. I got my hatah blockahs on I got my hatah blockahs on.

If you were 70 years old and delivering pizzas to my door I'd offer you my Lazyboy recliner and ask you how you got in this predicament.

Ah the enlightened left coast. Do you accept IOU's when delivering?

Please enlighten, what's a cracker?

troll-01.jpg

Bass Pro Shops Search Results

Edited by bubbiesdad
Guest canynracer

:lol:

Ok, who left the screen door open and let in the riff-raff! I checked out his Public Profile and amazingly enough, he has no friends! Sorta don't think he's going to make any either. Bye! Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out!

Dan...you've been pickin prunes in the sun too long. Go back to Commifornia and work on balancing your budget and energy needs before you criticize anyone else. Maybe if a few more grandma's had AK's your crime rate wouldn't be SO out of control.

Guest clsutton21

Klan Wine Tasting | RENO 911! | Comedy Central