CNN INTERVIEW GOES WRONG WITH TRUCK DEALER, MULLER LETS THEM HAVE IT!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark sent a reply to my letter to him and he is having a town hall meeting. This is one town hall meeting I would like to go to.:rolleyes:

MAX MOTORS

MAX MOTORS

1108 West Fort Scott Street

Butler, MO 64730

Phone (660) 679-6567

Fax (660) 679-6560

Press Release

Phone: (660) 679-6567

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

1 P.M. CST, August 18, 2009

Max motors sponsors town hall meeting

BUTLER, MO, AUGUST 18, 2009: Mark Muller will be sponsoring a Town Hall Meeting in Butler Mo, on Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 12 O’Clock Noon.

The invitation is open to everyone to come down and participate. Topics will include Health Care Reform, Cap & Trade, Audit the Fed as well as Freedom and Liberty. Live bands and entertainment will also be provided.

The Max Town Hall Meeting is being broadcast in association with Liberty Works Radio Network and will stream live online. A call in number will be provided so people from across the nation may participate.

More information may be obtained by visiting Max Motors online at MAX MOTORS or by calling Max Motors at 660.679.6567

It’s time for the People to be heard, stand up and be counted.

God Bless & Thank You,

Mark Muller

President of Max Motors, America’s Car Dealer

Max Motors Buick Pontiac Cadillac Chevrolet Ford Dodge Jeep Chrysler

MarkMuller@Max71.com

Mark Muller has my vote.

I appreciate anyone when prompted with liberal interviewers respond in this manner.

They let the empty suit on the other end know that there are PLENTY of people still out there that will defend their rights to the end.

And my theory is if terrorist's decide to attack on foot ol' commiefornia looks like a great target doesn't it ?

Makes me even prouder to be born and raised and LIVE in Tennessee :):D:D:D:D

Hey, this is awesome. I stumbled across this forum, after seeing the video.

If you like this, his brother is a nationally syndicated talk show host that goes by the name MANCOW, his name is Eric Muller. I know he's on over by Knoxville, on FM not sure of the channel, but he believes the exact same way. I've been listening to him since the 90's. Anyways, his website is Mancow.com, and around here he is on before Rush Limbaugh, on wlsam.com which can be streamed for free. He had his brother on his show talking about this, but I just heard about the cnn interview today.

I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but I thought I would share. Awesome Thread!!

Guest 70below
That was great. Only one thing I think that could have made it better.

Why don't when libs ask "but why an AK-47?" Why doesn't anyone ever ask, "How is that worse than giving away higher caliber semi-auto hunting rifles? Because it looks different?"

She asked like a dozen times if he thought giving away and AK-47 was "irresponsible".

I wish he would have asked her "Do you judge people based on their looks?" "Then why do you assume that an AK47 is more dangerous because of the way it looks?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Ignorance is bliss for some. The AK looks "scary" therefore it MUST be more dangerous than that old hunting rifle that can shoot 1" groups from two football fields away...

EXACTLY! Years ago I lived in NC and got a Remington bolt action free when I bought a truck from a dealer doing this same kind of deal. Carol Costello's big issues was that the gun was an AK . . . my old Remington isn't as fast, but can do some damage@