CNN INTERVIEW GOES WRONG WITH TRUCK DEALER, MULLER LETS THEM HAVE IT!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy's great. Made his points without coming across as the media's stereotypical "whack job gun owner". He was calm, articulate, and steady. He ought to run for Sheriff in his county.

BTW, it slays me how some people think God and guns have to be mutually exclusive.

That guy's great. Made his points without coming across as the media's stereotypical "whack job gun owner". He was calm, articulate, and steady. He ought to run for Sheriff in his county.

BTW, it slays me how some people think God and guns have to be mutually exclusive.

“He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.†(Luke 22:36 KJV)

Guest Bluemax

This guy is sharp !!!! He displayed more common sense in 30 seconds than our commander in chief has since elected. I wish he would throw his hat in the ring in four years. He and Sarah Palin would be a good tkt !!!

Freakin' awesome. I've been crazy busy the last couple weeks and today was actually the first time I've turned on a television in nearly a month! I'm trying to catch up on all the latest and this story is awesome!

I may be in the position to buy a new car in the next 8-12 months, and I'm curious to see how much extra trouble/work/$ it would be to get one from this guy. He may be getting a call from me in the spring.

LOL - "You don't have a problem with God do ya?

Q: "Would Jesus carry a gun?"

A: "No..they didn't have guns back then."

Awesome...I love this guy.

[edit] This guy is my new hero! Check out this interview shortly after the CNN one!

Video - CNBC.com

[/edit]

In the second video the info bar at the bottom said his previous giveaway was for a Caltek pistol. Proofread folks, proofread!

This guy's got it.

Freakin' awesome. I've been crazy busy the last couple weeks and today was actually the first time I've turned on a television in nearly a month! I'm trying to catch up on all the latest and this story is awesome!

Did you hear that Michael Jackson died?? :):rolleyes:

Guest Swamprunner

Heck, if I needed a truck, I'd buy it from him. She is clueless. When you confront a liberal tool with facts, they crumble.

Guest canynracer

that dude is AWESOME...even if I dont buy a truck, he deserves email or phone call support!!

wonder if his salesmen are allowed to carry!!

Guest AmericanWorkMule

I applaud what this guy is doing.

I hope his AK voucher stipulates credit for only those rifles generated in the USA.

Guest TurboniumOxide

This is interesting because felons couldn't take advantage of the coupon. He is essentially saying that if you are a felon, we don't want your business, or you pay more. This guy is giving law abiding citizens a boost, a reward. I like it. He did well.

And thats the way it is.

This guy understands what the US is supposed to be about. The newscaster wanted to make that a bad thing but she couldn't twist it her direction. Surprise! I loved it when she questioned his motto and got "You have a problem with God?".

Guest AmericanWorkMule

AMEN!

If every legal citizen could get a firearm with a US manufactured auto purchase. Now that would be a stimulus package

If only we had a President and a Congress that could say(and believe) what this car dealer said. I have a dream.
Guest bkelm18

Hands down, that was the best news interview I have ever seen. Ever. She kept trying and trying to swing that interview into the negative but he stonewalled her at every opportunity. I'd shake that man's hand if I could.