Sent a letter today to Texas Roadhouse

Me, my wife and two kids arrived today at your restaurant and when we walked up to the door while looking forward to having another great meal we noticed the no guns sign to the left of the door. After reading the sign and having a feeling of great safety come over us as we got into our vehicle we went across the road to the Chick-Fil-A and got some chicken instead. And i really wanted a steak.

Best regards

Your Former Customer.

Took me a bit to make it sound perfect.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tobashadow, which location was this?

The one in Turkey Creek on thursday afternoon the 23rd.

Sign was on the left hand side of entrance and could be plainly seen from parking lot.

Got a call on my voice mail today confirming that it was posted from the company.

The one in Turkey Creek on thursday afternoon the 23rd.

Sign was on the left hand side of entrance and could be plainly seen from parking lot.

Got a call on my voice mail today confirming that it was posted from the company.

Was it a legal posting?

Matthew

Guest jos2f

I still look forward to the day when I can talk to a restaurant manager face to face and tell them why I will no longer spend my money with them.

Apparently the restaurant business doesn't realize the economy is down.. they sure don't mind turning away customers it seems

Guest Rem_700

I'll send them a letter also,stateing that I will no longer be doing business with them.Everyone should do this,even if you have never been to the place or if its on the other side of the state!

Was it a legal posting?

Matthew

Yes it was legal.

And really why does it matter if it's legal or not. they don't want us there so why give them our business.

If it said NO (your race and or religion) Welcome Here!

It's not a "legal" posting, but would you give them your business?

Edited by Tobashadow
Guest Moody

The Roadhouse in Cool Springs had a posting, but then upon revisiting, the sign was moved (the first place that I looked, naturally). I didn't see it again, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just moved it into an area that you'd spot elsewhere in the restaurant... I'll be back there, as the wife likes the steak, so I can update possibly later.

Guest Moody
Don't bother, Texas Roadhouse in Cool Springs closed about a month ago.

buk

LOL - thanks for the head's up... I don't really even go to the mall, or over to that area that often, so I've had no clue. Oh well...

Does anyone know anything about the Texas Roadhouse in Berry Hill - corner of Thompson and Powell Ave? (100 Oaks)

LOL - thanks for the head's up... I don't really even go to the mall, or over to that area that often, so I've had no clue. Oh well...

Does anyone know anything about the Texas Roadhouse in Berry Hill - corner of Thompson and Powell Ave? (100 Oaks)

That's a Logan's, not Texas. The only other Texas Roadhouse in the Nashville area is in Hendersonville.

Nope it was a Texas Roadhouse. Now it's a nothing. Wish I'd known it was there earlier, could have had a few more steaks before they went.

Sir, Allow me to correct your correction. You may be speaking of Cool Springs which was a Texas Roadhouse and is no longer, but we are speaking about 100 Oaks - where no Texas Roadhouse ever existed.

(as originally queried by Moody below)