Holy Divorce Batman!!

So my best friend just called me and told me him and his wife is getting a divorce. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but it's still a surprise of sorts. Prayers for Tony would be in order if you believe in that sort of thing.

To be honest though, I've had the squirts for some reason past couple days, and I had been holdin in a good fart for awhile because I knew something would be coming with it. When he called and told me, I forgot about clenching in the fart and had a minor shart in my pants... yes I had a couple beers too.... and several before posting...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clownsdd

I'm developing a pair of underwear that has a brown stripe down the center of the backside @ 1" wide. Just having trouble getting the correct color of all the shyt out there!

Guest clownsdd

No thong. regular underwear, cept the slit on front is sideways rather than up and down so you can grip and drop in a hurry.

Guest 3pugguy
So my best friend just called me and told me him and his wife is getting a divorce. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but it's still a surprise of sorts. Prayers for Tony would be in order if you believe in that sort of thing.

To be honest though, I've had the squirts for some reason past couple days, and I had been holdin in a good fart for awhile because I knew something would be coming with it. When he called and told me, I forgot about clenching in the fart and had a minor shart in my pants... yes I had a couple beers too.... and several before posting...

Not sure if I know you, but seem to recall a young man in your place of work with glasses...so if trying to decide on whether to sh-- or go blind, guess you are making progress of a sorts (too bad it's in your shorts)...

Likely the best thing for your friend, when the dust (and smell) settles.

Guest Rick O'Shay

Mods,

These continually anal-unretentive posts are giving me the vapors, and are a real pain in the a$$. Please delete this cr@ppy thread so I no longer have to read this sh*t.

Thank you in advance for your easing balm to my extruded and burning ire.

Some of us are more fibrous than others, apparently.

Edited by Rick O'Shay
Guest boatme99

Woulda been nice if you changed pants before posting too....:grouchy:

Guest Rick O'Shay
Good that some folks quoted OP, so he can't edit it away when he wakes up. :P

- OS

Been there, done that, and have worn the T-shirt.

:grouchy:

Whatever you guys do, it would be uncouth to call

Daniel Williams

Guns & Leather, Inc.

615-643-4865 ext 4

in the AM to ask him how he is feeling.

:)

Edited by Rick O'Shay