Expo Center show 8/15 8/16!

Guest joeharris

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a show. Gotta go.

Good is all relative. There will be the same dealers with the same guns and other assorted flea market crap, but you never know what you'll see people carrying around or by the door.

Edited by Garufa
Guest joeharris

Spuds, dont forget to put up the coupon on Gunboards! You always put up the Coupons, which is nice, i will have to get another printer one of these yrs.

Will you be there?

Guest joeharris

I hope to find some more of the Synthetic Safe Gunscrubber, which used to be avail at Wal-mart, but no more!

Also need to find a box of .454 Round Ball, mint holster for a CZ-52, mint Mag pouch for VZ-58, mag for a CZ-82 pistol, preferably with the stamped

finger rest floor plate, i was just so happy with the CZ-82 near mint pistol i got at Chilhowee Show last time!

As always looking forward to seeing you!

Still am in shock after the last show, when you had told me you had a Mint CZ-82 holster and when i get there, you pull out one that looked like somebody had tried to cook for lunch, thought it had Chew Marks in it, and then pulled out 4 more each in better shape than the previous but the best of those was in very poor condition at best!:hyper:

But the one you sold me Finally after 30 minutes is really mint!:)

I will be there around 2ish!;)

PS. Still need 1-2 Yugo Tok M-57 Mag's!

Edited by joeharris

Hey, if your wife says anything about you going to the show tell her there is a Arts and Crafts show going on at the same time in the same building. (All hand made items I understand.) Let her go there and you go to the gun show.

Who says you can't work things out to benefit both of you? lol

Guest Bluemax
Hey, if your wife says anything about you going to the show tell her there is a Arts and Crafts show going on at the same time in the same building. (All hand made items I understand.) Let her go there and you go to the gun show.

Who says you can't work things out to benefit both of you? lol

I got a couple of good chuckles at the last show wich had a Arts and Crafts thing going on at the same time. Saw more than one Bue Hair in a Caddie, take one look at the hardware being carried aroung out front and go roaring off :popcorn::popcorn:

I got a couple of good chuckles at the last show wich had a Arts and Crafts thing going on at the same time. Saw more than one Bue Hair in a Caddie, take one look at the hardware being carried aroung out front and go roaring off :popcorn::popcorn:

Heck, I figured all the hardware was just security for any event at the Fairgrounds in Nashville. :D

I have been just as surprised by a little old lady with the same blue hair,caddie,mamaw glasses pop the trunk and grab a belgium browning and start toward the door. Her late husbands gun and she was cashing in. Sometimes it CAN be a GOOD thing to see them pulling in. :D

Guest Bullwinkle

Well there is a common saying, i also used to believe That any Gunshow is better than none. However i dont believe that anymore,after the Fiasco at the last one in Clev. 2 month's ago!

Well not to scare you guys off, but they'll be sharing space again at the Expo Center with a Craft show so don't expect the whole room.

If you rememember, when you go in the door look to the left. The gun show area has always been sectioned off from the rest of the building so the room where the gun show is will not shrink.

I guess I'll hit this one as well. More than likley it'll have to be on early on Saturday so I can sleep before work that night. If that doesn't happen, it'll definatly be Sunday even though all the decent stuff will be gone through.

I'm looking for any type of SKS in just about any condition and any nationality. Wanting one for a project. :D

Of course some 7.62x39 ammo as well......doubt the prices will be any where near what I want to pay. :D Oh well, I don't have to buy do I...:biglol:

Guest Bluemax

All I can ask is that whoever s&*t on me at the Jacob Building last week try and refrain from having Mexican or Curry or whatever was capable of producing that unholy scent. Word has it the Vatican was notified because reports were that the bowels of hell had opened up. I'll be there but I'll be wearing my cross Momma gave me

Guest Bluemax
Bluemax- maybe you should get some of those little pine tree air freshners to ward off any more stealth fartings!

I like the way you think, in addition to a couple of longguns and maybe even a handgun I was thinking of bringing: I may p/u a few of those and maybe some of those small sized Febreeze things. If the culprit does resurface, free enterprise will reign and all will be well