Zombie eraser.

Guest Kang

When that guy jams, I'll let you use my 10/22. As for myself, I'll keep mowing down zombies with the AK-47. :-D
Yeah, everyone knows AR15s are jam-o-matics.

not sure what ar's you guys have but ive never had that problem with my Bushmaster!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below
Let's see, the ultimate Zombie Smoker comes down to two firearms. The Saiga 12ga or the Remington 870. Saiga is there because you can get large cap 12 ga mags for it and it reloads fast. The Remington 870 is there because it's ultra dependable!

I'll keep that in mind, I also prefer my zombies smoked, but to this point I can't keep 'em lit. :cool:

;)

• Moderators
just be glad vampires aren't a real threat. it'd cost quite a bit to load 19 mags full of silver 5.56. hell, even that much lead is expensive, but at least it works on zombies,
plus the ballistic properties of silver suck. too light, shrinks when it cools, makes for crappy bullets.
just be glad vampires aren't a real threat. it'd cost quite a bit to load 19 mags full of silver 5.56. hell, even that much lead is expensive, but at least it works on zombies,
plus the ballistic properties of silver suck. too light, shrinks when it cools, makes for crappy bullets.

Geez, guys.

Silver bullets are needed for werewolves, not vampires.

- OS

Zombies can be knocked down by bullets but not killed. shoot them and they get back up again. If you cut off their heads they are finished. Katana is ideal Zombie finisher.

Also good on immortals and vampires!

Hire Zatoichi, and you will be Zombie, Vampire and Immortal free!

NEGATIVE !!!!!

Zombies can be killed with a bullet , a shot to the head "general brain area" or a quick blow to that region will kill a zombie they will not get back up again unless your weak or a ****ty aim