Check out this video...

Guest HexHead

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swamprunner

"Surely there is some attorney on the ground in New Hampshire that can file some injunction against this man...". I love watching the libs when their hands are tied. :koolaid:

Guest SUNTZU

Its okay to have a racist black panther, but not a peaceful protester on church grounds. You'd think it was some whacked out version of Highlander according to these hoplophobes.

Guest Ralph G. Briscoe

This guy is a nutball, as are any who would support bringing a loaded piece and a sign referring to shedding blood to any Presidential event. Talk about the kind of action that casts gun owners in a negative light and energizes those who wish to infringe the gun rights of responsible people.

The guy isn't helping our cause....to the contrary.

If that had been a Bush event and the guy would be dead or in Guantanamo right now. The Secret service could have locked him up today, or worse. Why didn't they? You should all be commending them, and Obama, for restraint in dealing with a looney tune.

This guy is a nutball, as are any who would support bringing a loaded piece and a sign referring to shedding blood to any Presidential event. Talk about the kind of action that casts gun owners in a negative light and energizes those who wish to infringe the gun rights of responsible people.

If that had been a Bush event and the guy would be dead or in Guantanamo right now. The Secret service could have locked him up today, or worse. Why didn't they? You should all be commending them, and Obama, for restraint in dealing with a looney tune.

What law is he breaking and is he being unruly? I've seen far worse from whacked out liberals...

What law is he breaking and is he being unruly? I've seen far worse from whacked out liberals...
The only borderline crime I saw in that video was the commentators calling for the suspension of a free citizens rights in spite of the fact that he was breaking no laws.

conjecture based on.........? The left needs no encouragement to push their agenda. They'd push gun control if there were zero crime.

Did you spell that ebonically?

Why yes I did!:)

I can't believe I pretty much agree with this assessment.

I cannot ever remember seeing someone with a gun at any presidential speaking engagement. Last president and a gun I recall was Reagan and that did not end so well.

There is a time and a place for everything. This was not it.

And maybe I missed it but did Fox cover this guy at all? I am guessing not or there would be a you tube video here by now. That in itself tells me this is not the kind of covereage 2A'rs are looking for.

I cannot ever remember seeing someone with a gun at any presidential speaking engagement. Last president and a gun I recall was Reagan and that did not end so well.

And maybe I missed it but did Fox cover this guy at all? I am guessing not or there would be a you tube video here by now. That in itself tells me this is not the kind of coverage 2A'rs are looking for.

Of course that's assuming nobody else was carrying concealed or at least that you personally saw.;) It also does not take into account the numerous police, Secret Service, FBI, Special agents, and any other entity there carrying. I would attest that there are probably more people carrying firearms at a political event than any other public gathering this side of a gunshow and yet, political violence is next to nill.;)

That guy's got some pretty big stones if you ask me.

Can't tell what kind of gun it is. Any opinions?

as i brought up in the other thread before i read this one, i think its a hi-point, look at the smooth grip, as thats about all you can see with it in his drop leg holster

I personally wouldn't wear a tactical holster and a gun openly... But exactly where does TN law state you can carry a gun most of the time except on private property (that you have permission to be on), when the some government official is going to be driving by later in the day?

Again, what exactly did the guy do wrong? He should up carrying a legal firearm in a legal manner to exercise his 1st amendment right, while exercising his 2nd amendment right. He didn't appear to be acting in an unsafe or threatening manner on the video we all saw... Nobody got shot, nobody was threatened...

I'm sorry but under NH law he seems to have been carrying in a legal manner, and while I would have chosen a different holster, I can't blame him for exercising his rights under the law.

And maybe I missed it but did Fox cover this guy at all? I am guessing not or there would be a you tube video here by now. That in itself tells me this is not the kind of covereage 2A'rs are looking for.

Guest Ralph G. Briscoe
If it had been a Bush event he would have been in a "Free Speech Zone" far, far away.

This is true. You a damned liberal or something?

Guest Ralph G. Briscoe

If he'd only brought the gun I'd see your point and wouldn't have that much of a problem , however the sign he was carrying while armed could be reasonably argued to constitute a threat. I don't think, considering our history of assassinations and the amount of anger in the current political climate, anyone....liberal or conservative....needs to be bringing a gun to a townhall meeting. Even is nobody gets shot, it disturbs a whole lot of people and increases the political strength of the anti-gun folks.

Guest Ralph G. Briscoe
I personally wouldn't wear a tactical holster and a gun openly... But exactly where does TN law state you can carry a gun most of the time except on private property (that you have permission to be on), when the some government official is going to be driving by later in the day?

Again, what exactly did the guy do wrong? He should up carrying a legal firearm in a legal manner to exercise his 1st amendment right, while exercising his 2nd amendment right. He didn't appear to be acting in an unsafe or threatening manner on the video we all saw... Nobody got shot, nobody was threatened...

I'm sorry but under NH law he seems to have been carrying in a legal manner, and while I would have chosen a different holster, I can't blame him for exercising his rights under the law.

He was carrying a sign referencing Jefferson's quote about liberty needing to periodically be watered with the blood of tyrants. That put him him over the line in the view of a lot of people. All he may have accomplished is a change in the NH law that allowed him to carry. Negative for gun owners.