What Irritates You?

Garufa

Guest GunTroll

And: Bigots of any kind.

And: Extreme conservatists and liberalists that don't realized there are literally millions of people in the middle. Not everything is cut and dry one way or the other.

And: People who talk on the phone in their car without a headset. Who WANTS to talk on the friggin phone that much anyway?

And: Retail stores, like gun/arms stores, that don't have a web site with lots of information.

And: People who spit.

I'm annoyed by this^! ;)

The middle gets nothing done! When a shift goes right or left things happen. It does however suck when your side isn't in control and the things happening aren't in your favor.

Spitting is sexy!

I hear you on the stores as well as bigots!

What is a phone headset? Sounds like a way to accelerate cancer to me!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoyed by this^! ;)

The middle gets nothing done! When a shift goes right or left things happen. It does however suck when your side isn't in control and the things happening aren't in your favor.

Spitting is sexy!

I hear you on the stores as well as bigots!

What is a phone headset? Sounds like a way to accelerate cancer to me!

The middle folks generally believe in some right views, some left views, but not all of either side.

LOL! Nah, if you use a Bluetooth headset for your cell phone it just turns your head a little bluish color. :)

People who lie about the condition of an outboard motor on Craigslist & force me to drive 5-1/2 hours for nothing. I wouldn't mind so much, but I spoke to the guy on the phone 5 times before I decided to go & look at his boat with 'perfect running motor' Got there & the damn thing needed at least a grand spending on it.

BASTARD! :):rant:;)

I always laugh at messages in for sale threads where somebody posts "PM sent".

I mean what is this? Like a dog marking his territory? Is this to discourage other potential buyers? Bragging?

Just send the dang PM or make your offer in the thread.

yep that one irritates me.

I always laugh at messages in for sale threads where somebody posts "PM sent".

I mean what is this? Like a dog marking his territory? Is this to discourage other potential buyers? Bragging?

Just send the dang PM or make your offer in the thread.

yep that one irritates me.

I think most do this because it somewhat ensures the OP knows they are interested just in case the PM didn't go through.

I have seen some folks get a little upset because the lost an item to someone else because their PM didn't go through properly.

There could be other reasons, but I always assumed this was the reason.

Guest GunTroll

Getting my HCP! I got a CO CCW and these two states don't know if they are coming or going! Both going in opposite directions probably! I am in the middle of a he said she said game with CO vs. TN. This sucks because I have just been informed I can not legally carry concealed now! Yeah!