What Irritates You?

Garufa

Guest clsutton21
No, you didn't hurt my feelings. What DOES hurt my feelings is the apathetic attitude that people take about everything in life. It's either all gloom and doom, and "i'll hit you in the back of the head", or just plain not give a damn. That irritates the hell out of me.

P.S. - It's a guarantee that you've never punched anyone I know in the back of the head, or you'd be eating through a straw, ya big bully you!

I'm glad you could find the real use for this thread...you're welcome! :P

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tusculum

#1-Plumbing

#2-Chris Matthews and all of MSNBC

#3-People bashing smokers but enjoy the benefits of the Billions in taxes tobacco has put into this country before the politicians started wasting it!

Thanks, Jack

Idiots driving 3million pound SUV's with a cell phone glued to their head. Especially when I'm on a motorcycle.

Ding ding ding ding ding. We have a winner folks. If you must talk on a cell phone, break down, pay the 20 stinkin' dollars and buy a dang Bluetooth headset. Otherwise, hang that thing up and pay attention to the :P road. ;)

Guest walkingdeadman
#1-Plumbing

#2-Chris Matthews and all of MSNBC

#3-People bashing smokers but enjoy the benefits of the Billions in taxes tobacco has put into this country before the politicians started wasting it!

Thanks, Jack

I don't blow my disgusting gases around because that's not polite, so why in the hell should I have to stand there and smell your cancer that you are sucking down into your lungs.They should have special places for smokers, like a big room with ventilation to hell...

I am irritated self-righteous blacks...I don't owe you ****, you never were a slave and maybe if you had to work a day in your life you wouldn't act like a f'in monkey with your friends. (Nothing against real black men and women...just the gangstarr wanna-be's)

I am irritated by Cookeville only offering jobs to local kids even though this is a college town.

I am irritated by illegal Mexicans and their Ford vans that smell up the air.

I am irritated by people everywhere that think they can do better than the government. (I'm not saying don't have an opinion, I'm just saying you probably couldn't do any better.)

I am irritated by policeman that draw a gun on you just because you are out driving at 3am and one of your lights happens to be out on your car. (I have friends that work nightshifts)

I am irritated at cop bashing.

I am irritated at people.

I am irritated at the countless females that just want to be friendly with me for a quick bang, then run out and get a relationship.

I am irritated at drunk drivers, you should be dead...so die.

I am irritated at smokers that make my medical insurance go up, you should be dead...so die.

I am irritated at the general state of America.

I am irritated when people don't return emails or phone calls.

I am irritated at guys thinking it's cool to talk about how many females that they have been with, when honestly I've been with probably twice as many. It's an empty feeling.

I am irritated at guys that think a gun can protect them when they are too damn lazy to exercise and learn some self-defense.

I am irritated at fat people getting handicap tags.

I am irritated when fat people take the elevator when it's only one flight of stairs.

I am irritated when a professor thinks they know more than me and try to prove it in class.

I am irritated when people post their weapons on here and no one is obviously interested but they HAVE to bump it 3 times a day and seem offended if no one replies because their price is higher than a brand new weapon of the same kind.

I am extremely irritated by people that post their name after their own post...how much do you really think I care that it was you, I can look 2 inches off to the left and see it was. Save your time.

I am irritated by people that go to the movies and use their phone.

I am irritated that when people are rude to me in the theatre while they are using their phone and I punch them in the back of the head then they call security.

I am irritated by the fact that no matter what happens in life...no one will care about you in 50 years.

I am irritated by Jesus-freaks.

I am irritated by people "proving" religious arguments by saying the bible says so.

I am irritated by making lists way too long when people probably won't even read it.

Dude you must hate your life. Everythings not that bad. Cheer up.

-Jason G (I know this irriates you)

After reading the last 3 pages I've changed my initial answer...

What irritates me is people that think just because they disagree with something, dislike something, or don't understand it, it gives them the right/power to do away with it or tell the person doing it they are wrong.

This is still a free country right now. I'll tint my damn windows, I'll enjoy my cigarette, I'll pray to Jesus Christ, I'll eat red meat, I'll carry a gun, and I will live my life as I see fit.

I am irritated self-righteous blacks...I don't owe you ****, you never were a slave and maybe if you had to work a day in your life you wouldn't act like a f'in monkey with your friends. (Nothing against real black men and women...just the gangstarr wanna-be's)

I am irritated by Cookeville only offering jobs to local kids even though this is a college town.

I am irritated by people everywhere that think they can do better than the government. (I'm not saying don't have an opinion, I'm just saying you probably couldn't do any better.)

I am irritated by policeman that draw a gun on you just because you are out driving at 3am and one of your lights happens to be out on your car. (I have friends that work nightshifts)

I am irritated at the countless females that just want to be friendly with me for a quick bang, then run out and get a relationship.

I am irritated at smokers that make my medical insurance go up, you should be dead...so die.

I am irritated at guys thinking it's cool to talk about how many females that they have been with, when honestly I've been with probably twice as many. It's an empty feeling.

I am irritated at guys that think a gun can protect them when they are too damn lazy to exercise and learn some self-defense.

I am irritated when fat people take the elevator when it's only one flight of stairs.

I am irritated when a professor thinks they know more than me and try to prove it in class.

I am irritated when people post their weapons on here and no one is obviously interested but they HAVE to bump it 3 times a day and seem offended if no one replies because their price is higher than a brand new weapon of the same kind.

I am extremely irritated by people that post their name after their own post...how much do you really think I care that it was you, I can look 2 inches off to the left and see it was. Save your time.

I am irritated that when people are rude to me in the theatre while they are using their phone and I punch them in the back of the head then they call security.

I am irritated by the fact that no matter what happens in life...no one will care about you in 50 years.

I am irritated by people "proving" religious arguments by saying the bible says so.

I am irritated by making lists way too long when people probably won't even read it.

Ah, what it was like to be 21 and know everything.

What a miserable existence you must have.

At least it can only get better from here.

Frankly, I'm slightly frightened at the fact that someone actually issued you an HCP.

Guest TnDeerHunter

I thought I was irritated untill I read all this, now after reading how bad some feel I suddenly feel my pet peaves are extremly small.

I don't blow my disgusting gases around because that's not polite, so why in the hell should I have to stand there and smell your cancer that you are sucking down into your lungs.They should have special places for smokers, like a big room with ventilation to hell...

If you knew the crap you breath in every day that's far worse than cigarette smoke.... :P

Anyway, get off the smokers and go pick on the fat people for a while or something. It's getting monotonous, being the pinata for a bunch of people who want to blame all the world's health/health care problems on one particular cause or class of people. ;)

Guest walkingdeadman

:tough: = :poop:

If you knew the crap you breath in every day that's far worse than cigarette smoke.... :wave:

Anyway, get off the smokers and go pick on the fat people for a while or something. It's getting monotonous, being the pinata for a bunch of people who want to blame all the world's health/health care problems on one particular cause or class of people. :mad:

If you knew the crap you breath in every day that's far worse than cigarette smoke.... :wave:

Anyway, get off the smokers and go pick on the fat people for a while or something. It's getting monotonous, being the pinata for a bunch of people who want to blame all the world's health/health care problems on one particular cause or class of people. :tough:

As a cigar smoker, and one who is not known to be politically correct, I agree that much of the second hand risk is overblown, and the more you wish to persecute me, the more I will dig in my heels. I don't like cigarettes either but damn if I want a nanny state where a smoker can't decide for himself to partake or not without someone telling him he can't.

Guest walkingdeadman
As a cigar smoker, and one who is not known to be politically correct, I agree that much of the second hand risk is overblown, and the more you wish to persecute me, the more I will dig in my heels. I don't like cigarettes either but damn if I want a nanny state where a smoker can't decide for himself to partake or not without someone telling him he can't.

just my opinion...sorry

Another thing that irritates me....stupid people

Guest mikedwood

I have a feeling that we will get to see you on CNN and Fox one day :wave:

I think he did.

I hope he didn't. Not the kind of behavior I expect here, and unless he says that was not his intent, I'll be ignoring him form now on. I don't feed trolls.

Hopefully he was just adding a thought, not directing it.