What Irritates You?

Garufa

Not sure that we have a thread for the little everyday things that are just plain annoying.

So what irritates you the most? Meaning, the everyday kinda stuff of people just being plain dumb and/or rude.

(This is not conservative vs. liberal or democrat vs. republican, just people)

I'll start with:

Punks who pull up in the gas station/convience store parking lot, roll down the windows and pump up the volume of the crap they're listening to, get out the car, go inside, and leave it idling.

Irritating.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people that drive under the speed limit in the left lane of a 4-lane(2 lanes each direction) highway

slow internet

my cell phone call breaking up

getting a call from my employer saying we dont have any work today

not being able to find something when i cant remember where i left it

In the parking lots at grocery stores or big box stores, people who leave the carts in the parking space when the corral is only 10 to 15 feet away.

People who stop and park their auto in the road to check out a yard sale.

Edited by bubbiesdad
Guest pjblurton

People who cut diagonally across parking lots at 45 mph when they are half empty. They could simply pull into the lanes intended to drive in and make it across safely but NOOOOOOOOO...

You got to be freakin' more important than everyone else in the universe and cut me off because I decided to follow the lines on the road...

People who cut diagonally across parking lots at 45 mph when they are half empty. They could simply pull into the lanes intended to drive in and make it across safely but NOOOOOOOOO...

You got to be freakin' more important than everyone else in the universe and cut me off because I decided to follow the lines on the road...

Hehe, sorry about that . . . . . . . :shake:

Guest beefcakeb0

nice thread. there should also be one about "top irritating gun remarks"

i absolutely loathe when people 'win' a 'robust debate' by using an irrelevant comment, commonly snide, just to make the opponent look bad or stupid. aka cheapshot

and the words "a_lot" being combined is kinda irritating but i can overlook it as i have poor grammer at points as well. and i figured a lot of times it is simply accidental.

Not lining up perfectly in a parking spot greatly annoys me.

The two white lines are there for a reason. Each side of the vehicle should be parallel and equidistant from the boundaries indicating your space.

I'm especially retentive about that one. :shake:

Guest blackbeltchick

People that yield at stop signs instead of stopping!

A boss that knows that a person is stealing, lying, and not doing their job the way it should be done and still keeps this person as an employee.

A person that thinks they know everything, done everything better than anyone else.

When there's no receipt available after you pay at the pump.

Rubber-neckers on the highway that will just about cause an accident by sticking their nose in someone else's business.

Walmart: only 2 checkout lanes open when they have 30, and when you park at one end of the building only to find out those doors have locked since you went in.

Guest mikedwood
People with negitive attitudes and think that every thing is "tin hat".

Sorry,:shake: I gotta be me.

People while driving who stop at the yield sign instead of yielding and continuing on in the lane provided for merging.

I swear that pisses me off more than anything.

That and annoying threads on this message board

People who ride your bumper at a yield sign when there is a car you need to yield for.

I got rear ended once that way and the lady was cussing me about stopping instead of yielding. The reason I stopped was there were 4 cars coming that I needed to yield for.

Yield means, go if you can, slow some if you must and stop if you have to.

Guest smittyb

People who want as much or more for their used firearm than I can buy a new one for.

People who don't return their shopping carts to the cart corrals. It's like an extra 10 feet. WTF?

Guest DefensiveGuy

As a soon to be new law abiding permit holder; Politicians and Pansy Voters creating this patchwork of places you can and cannot carry thus having to almost be a lawyer to keep up with it. My book of regs is going to be more of a burden to carry than carrying :shake:

Guest beefcakeb0

people that make claims that they support gun rights, and then vote to remove them, including some officers, politicians, and military folk that i know