Mid-Tenn TGO Motorcycle Ride

Will You be attending the Mid-Tenn TGO Motorcycle Ride?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will You be attending the Mid-Tenn TGO Motorcycle Ride?

• Yes, I will be by myself
    • Yes, I will be bringing a guest
    • Yes, I will be bringing 2+ guests
    • No, I won;t be able to attend because my moped is too girly for you guys

Riding in the rain will teach you alot. I have no problem in the rain, actually enjoy it. Throttle control & braking control are key.

I doubt I will make it Sunday. Looks like I will get to work. In today's economy I take all the OT I can get.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I hope the rain goes away. I don't ride wet roads unless there's no choice, so I may be sitting this one out after all. :D Wish I had found this forum before Summer was up!

Riding in the rain will teach you alot. I have no problem in the rain, actually enjoy it. Throttle control & braking control are key.

I doubt I will make it Sunday. Looks like I will get to work. In today's economy I take all the OT I can get.

Saturday.....Saturday! Come ride with us on Saturday.

Sorry was in a hurry this morning. Was going to add that if it gets moved to Sunday I could make it but changed my mind. Did found out today we will be working Saturday and Sunday so that is out as an option.

I did ride to work today. A little rain this morning and more this afternoon. Got to love the looks you get at red lights for the cagers.

Well, not sure what's going to happen. Still a 50% chance of rain. That was the same thing they said for today, and I didn't see a single rain drop during my travels throughout the Middle Tennessee area today.

Based on the current radar, I don't see any storm systems moving in this direction (based on local news stations) for tomorrow. I guess something could pop up, but I see nothing on the radar, except scattered storms in Arizona.

If enough people are still willing to ride, even if we were to encounter a brief shower or two, I'm game. Looks like we'll know more later tonight or first thing in the morning.

TDR my friend, I just woke up but I looked at the radar and dude, it's going to be raining on the route all day! It's rain from Montgomery AL to Clarksville right now and that stuff is pulling to the low in Arkansas and is traveling north west. I want to ride but this one will need a boat I'm afraid.

I would still like to see if we could ride some and go as a group to the gathering at the Outpost in October.

I don't have a bike. RW, can I double? You'll hardly even know I'm back there...